ADVERTISEMENT

Heritage @ Mitchell

Thought the script flipped tonight. Mitchell started early and outplayed Heritage to get a sizable lead. Then Heritage settled down and began to play better but it was too late for them.

Congratulations to the Mitchell kids and staff.

Good luck to both moving forward go represent the WNC well.

GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!!!!!
I agree

Reactions: wncbowhunter
Bro what happen to your jv team same old song You lost again lol. Let's see yancey beat you in 6th grade youth, both middle schools destroy mitchell middle, and mitchell jv get beat. After friday night it's going be clean sweep.
After friday them sophomores will beg go back to jv. Our line is strong,quick and natsy. You guys will find out the hard way.
You will find out tomorrow night against the champs Joey cougar program from top to bottom beats Mitchell county again. You guys combine your middle schools because you were getting beat every year now you are still losing lol. I am done for now the cougars will do my talking on the field .
Bro you still talking about middle school football lol, if your middle school so good why do lose on jv and varsity guess your coaching staff sucks.
Field conditions may slow cougars down cougars by 14
Talk lot mitchell Homer's as game approaches reality is setting in. They all say same thing I hope we can win ask any Heritage fan that question they say we will win. That's the confidence Robinson has put into Heritage football. Mitchell has solid team tonight they will get answer how good they are. Win or lose Heritage fans dont make excuses let best team win, hope all the players stay healthy.
Cougar 97 this is talking sh*t. Y’all got a good team and good kids lots of luck rest of way.

BRO!!!!!!

200.gif

Of all the years I didn't expect this to be the one Mitchell dominate Heritage. Congrats. I do think the layoff hurt Heritage but Mitchell was the better team

Reactions: 97Cougar
Got give mountaineers credit they took frustration out on us tonight. Heritage look like traditional mit team big and slow on the line, Mitchell was lot quicker that was the difference. Plus travis mix playcalling up, Heritage same up the middle crap. Hats off to mitchell I will eat my crow

I will surprise with mitchell overall team speed. Plus mountaineers wanted it more. They knock us out in 1st half

I got you heritage guys some crow if you want it
Hey, as a Mitchell fan I will own it, please pass the crow. Grilled, fried or smoked however you have it. I hang my head in shame for not having more faith in this group. I will gladly have seconds if needed. I am just beyond glad to have been wrong about tonight.

Go Mountaineers

Hey, as a Mitchell fan I will own it, please pass the crow. Grilled, fried or smoked however you have it. I hang my head in shame for not having more faith in this group. I will gladly have seconds if needed. I am just beyond glad to have been wrong about tonight.

Go Mountaineers
Your guys played a great game. Always fun reading your posts and talking football with you.

Last edited:
Your guys played a great game. Always fun reading your posts and talking football with you.
Your kid played a heck of a game it was good talking to you and Chris good luck rest of the way I'll keep up with you guys I have to I still have some fam playing there lol

Your kid played a heck of a game it was good talking to you and Chris good luck rest of the way I'll keep up with you guys I have to I still have some fam playing there lol
Good talking to you as well. Good luck to you guys the rest of the season. This is my last year on the football forum. Enjoyed talking shit with all you guys last couple years lol Ill still be on the girls basketball for 3 more year though mhsneer lol

Good talking to you as well. Good luck to you guys the rest of the season. This is my last year on the football forum. Enjoyed talking shit with all you guys last couple years lol Ill still be on the girls basketball for 3 more year though mhsneer lol
You gotta keep posting I have been since my kid was in 3rd grade now he is a junior I'm still here lol

Reactions: 97Cougar
You gotta keep posting I have been since my kid was in 3rd grade now he is a junior I'm still here lol
Ah I’ve just enjoyed all the smack talk..but my son is a senior I’ll keep talking junk the rest of the year but I’m done on the football part after this year. All these senior boys like my own it just won’t be the same next year. I’ll burn girls basketball up though lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Purple1995
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT