ADVERTISEMENT

Game Updates

Oh ok. Well considering the fact they don't have a loss currently there is a slim possibility Tarboro may have to travel to them considering we do have a loss. Depends on how the brackets are
They will have two conference losses to BC and BY but should come in third in that split conference. Easily the top 1A seed. But they don’t have much speed, just very well coached and hard nosed. Great kids

Like most things you are ignorant to what is actually going on. East Wilkes was missing key starters tonight and really lost one of there best players in the first quarter. When healthy that is not a game, just like the scrimmage.

Ok Mr. I've Lost My Freedoms, who were they missing?

Say what you want, Mount Airy is in a different class right now and there is nothing you can say to convince me otherwise.

Wasn't East Surry missing some players tonight as well
ES was missing a player or two tonight on their line. They also were missing several skill guys during their scrimmage with East Wilkes a few weeks ago (which probably explains why they were off sync that day).

Wasn't East Surry missing some players tonight as well
East Wilkes would have several good players on the field tonight without a crazy contact tracing policy that makes them sit 14 days even with a negative test.

They probably could have had all players had school districts done the right thing to start instead of delaying the inevitable because of parents running around with their heads deep in conspiracies whining over a piece of cloth. So don't blame the health department. Keep pounding your drum to the wrong beat. You'll bust it eventually.

Last edited:
Hopefully MA wins state..since they're in a league all of their own..but I'm sure they wont..They will win NW1a..then fizzle out late in playoffs...or they may just become humble..right before our eyes and do really well...

Hopefully MA wins state..since they're in a league all of their own..but I'm sure they wont..They will win NW1a..then fizzle out late in playoffs...or they may just become humble..right before our eyes and do really well...
I think it’s way to early to even remotely to be talking state. Bears worst enemy right now is a cupcake schedule. They are pretty dog gone good. Hopefully they will pick up a game or two against some stiff competition like Mitchell has. The cards would have been a good early test. Just didn’t happen. The 1a west is flat out loaded this year unlike years past. Eastern Randolph looks scary good, Mitchell the same, then you have the usuals in robbinsville, Murphy , north Rowan and now Thomasville is back.. Gonna be fun. Let’s just hope we make it to the playoffs without anything getting shutdown, fingers crossed

My two cents worth and it may be overpriced ! Some people are bent out of shape over throwing the ball and throwing it deep , late in the 4th , ahead by 50+. With the way things are going don’t ask kids to go in and “ clean up “ by taking a knee. Some teams may have a senior that never gets to step on the field and this may be his 2 minutes to shine. With they way things are going you never know when you’ve played your last game so give that kid a chance to be a hero for a few minutes. If you’re ahead 60-0 with the starters in throwing every play that’s a little different and could rub people the wrong way. If it’s the 2nd or 3rd string let em play every down like it’s tied and you need to score to win. Just my opinion. Prayers for safety and health for all the players and coaches involved in this game we all love !!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT