ADVERTISEMENT

Crest college commits so far...

smashmouth5

Aug 25, 2001
Four Chargers made their college commits known...
Tyriek Ramseur UNC Pembroke
Jabarri Foster Wingate
Jacob Camp Davidson
Chris Willis switch from GA Southern to App State

They Join...
Kollin Byers NC State
Chris Jones Coastal Carolina
Aaron Ramseur ECU
Tre Harbison UVA

Congrats to these young men.

Glad to see Willis will stay a little closer to home. Can't go wrong with either program the way they have looked past few years.

Y'all got like the entire Ramseur family playing for you guys? Lol
Wish Byers had stayed with UNCC would've been huge for the Niners and probably started right away, but cannot go wrong with NCSU.
Congrats to all these kids!

How many commits does Crest have for next year:) I'm sure Burns has a couple good prospects.

Owen. That well has been run dry. not 1 kid on their roster that could start for Crest in 2016.
Congrats to the Crest kids moving on to play at the next level. Gonna be real tough for Crest coaches to replace that much talent. 1 or 2 losses next season would not surprise me

Owen. That well has been run dry. not 1 kid on their roster that could start for Crest in 2016.
Congrats to the Crest kids moving on to play at the next level. Gonna be real tough for Crest coaches to replace that much talent. 1 or 2 losses next season would not surprise me

Epic fail champ on trying to get the burns faithful riled up but one heck of a good try ...lol ...

Couple of players attending Palmetto Prep per Facebook. Malik Hopper, Preston Huskey and Caleb Strong.

KJ Hopper of Burns also joining the Minute Men. Add Calvin Camp of Shelby as well.

Couple of players attending Palmetto Prep per Facebook. Malik Hopper, Preston Huskey and Caleb Strong.

KJ Hopper of Burns also joining the Minute Men. Add Calvin Camp of Shelby as well.
Willie green and zack leslie as well 02....that school will be the cleveland county all stars .

Reactions: crestcharger02
Willie green and zack leslie as well 02....that school will be the cleveland county all stars .

Thought I saw their names mentioned in Twitter feed but couldn't see if they committed or not. Happy for all of them getting another chance to play football.

Thought I saw their names mentioned in Twitter feed but couldn't see if they committed or not. Happy for all of them getting another chance to play football.
What exactly is a "prep school"....another year of high school ? First year of college? I could not find much online about Palmetto Prep but i agree 02, i am happy for these kids to be able to strap them pads on again. They are all good kids and will do well there i am sure. There seems to be a Cleveland County connection to this facility.

A few different reasons for attending prep school, but the biggest is that the players 5-year clock doesn't activate. Typically, you get to DI and DII with a qualifying combination of test score and GPA, and of course the right 16 core classes. Some players will fall just short academically in test score or be one core class short and will use the prep to get that. If you fall short in all of the academic areas above, then you are JUCO bound. Others players are very good students looking to delay their college clock to potentially get bigger/faster, get more attention, or perhaps rehab an injury.

What exactly is a "prep school"....another year of high school ? First year of college? I could not find much online about Palmetto Prep but i agree 02, i am happy for these kids to be able to strap them pads on again. They are all good kids and will do well there i am sure. There seems to be a Cleveland County connection to this facility.

From what I saw this place has an association with Midlands Technical College in the hopes guys will either improve their grades or add film for college coaches to see.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
A few different reasons for attending prep school, but the biggest is that the players 5-year clock doesn't activate. Typically, you get to DI and DII with a qualifying combination of test score and GPA, and of course the right 16 core classes. Some players will fall just short academically in test score or be one core class short and will use the prep to get that. If you fall short in all of the academic areas above, then you are JUCO bound. Others players are very good students looking to delay their college clock to potentially get bigger/faster, get more attention, or perhaps rehab an injury.
Great description bellynole, thanks ...thats what i thought....great option for kids like camp and leslie who lost their senior years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT