ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to 6 Crest Chargers...

On the other hand, you can take a 4A school like RJ Reynolds and take a school like Chase, and watch Chase whoop them like they did last year...numbers are important...the kind of athletes/coaches in a certain area matter just as much.

On the other hand, you can take a 4A school like RJ Reynolds and take a school like Chase, and watch Chase whoop them like they did last year...numbers are important...the kind of athletes/coaches in a certain area matter just as much.
yes you are right 91 but shelby and crest have the same kind of athletes and both are well coached. Im not sure about R J Reynolds but they have never been a powerhouse to my knowledge . Shelby does have a wealth of talent in the city kids but Crest has more to choose from . I have coached youth football in this county for over 25 years I have seen kids come and go and can tell you which team will be on top in the county by the kids coming thru the youth programs . from what i have seen Shelby will be the county team to beat in the near future.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT