ADVERTISEMENT

2022/2023 2A Boys Basketball Thread

Two really impressive wins for West Stokes this week.
Who are some of the key West Stokes players? ... I saw where junior Camden Edmonds and senior Matt Allen led the big win over Morehead.

West hasn't posted any stats on MaxPreps and the roster doesn't indicate size.

It's shaping up to be a interesting matchup at Reidsville Tuesday.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Two really impressive wins for West Stokes this week.
Who are some of the key West Stokes players? ... I saw where junior Camden Edmonds and senior Matt Allen led the big win over Morehead.

West hasn't posted any stats on MaxPreps and the roster doesn't indicate size.

It's shaping up to be a interesting matchup at Reidsville Tuesday.
They play a lot of players but Edmonds, Allen,Bowman, Rawley and Moran start. All about 6'3 outside of Moran

Well, well…There they are!😂

Reidsville is the only undefeated 2a West team left in the standings. Keep it going.

For the record….little ole Princeton is the only one left over in the the 2a East standings.

Good luck to both teams.

Reactions: kingbluedevil
Another tough game tonight for Maiden as they travel over to Bandys. Bandys is currently sitting with West Caldwell at the top of the CVAC standings with no conference losses.

This should be a very good game. Hoping to see the Blue Devils rebound from their 2 game losing streak.

Let’s go! Maiden.

Some good teams in the conference. West Stokes playing well now taking North Surry to the wire. They have Morehead next and they are undefeated. Reidsville should be the favorite in the conference.
Who said Reidsville was the favorite?

West Stokes made it 8 wins out of last 9 games with 56-42 win over High Point Andrews Friday night. Wildcats now 4-0 in conference heading into Tuesday game at Reidsville, which is 2-0 in conference.
Rams take 8-0 overall record to Rockingham County tonight.

West Stokes made it 8 wins out of last 9 games with 56-42 win over High Point Andrews Friday night. Wildcats now 4-0 in conference heading into Tuesday game at Reidsville, which is 2-0 in conference.
Rams take 8-0 overall record to Rockingham County tonight.

West is the real deal

New Year’s baby! Awesome! Congratulations, bro. Having gotten to know you a little in the past year, I know you to be a great father and hard worker. Good job!
Thanks bro. I know I say some crazy stuff on here and in person but I try to work hard and take care of the family as I know you do as well.

Reactions: Hon Dines
Reidsville beats Rockingham 87-48. Neal with 24 and Harrison with 23. 9-0 with West Stokes coming in Monday. Man ima have try to make that one.
Unless you know something I don't, the Reidsville-West Stokes game is Tuesday.

Yeah this is the most excited I’ve been on a boxing card in a while
Good stuff last night. I literally had to drink a cup off coffee after 12am to watch it all. That was the latest I have ever known a main event to start. Ellis blew his fight. Never leave it up to the judges. Boots showed major chinks in his armor. If that was Errol Spence he was fighting, he could have gotten really humbled or embarrassed. I saw punches he was hit with that Errol would have “slept” him with. Tank was Tank, started off slow, and changed the whole complexion of the fight with other worldly power. Additional note, Meek Mill is a 🤡. Gary Russell would have had him sipping soup for about a week.

Last edited:
Good stuff last night. I literally had to drank a cup off coffee after 12am to watch it all. That was the latest I have ever known a main event to start. Ellis blew his fight. Never leave it up to the judges. Boots showed major chinks in his armor. If that Errol Spence he was fighting, he could have gotten really humbled or embarrassed. I saw punches he was hit with that Errol would have “slept” him with. Tank was Tank, started off slow, and changed the whole complexion of the fight with other worldly power. Additional note, Meek Mill is a 🤡. Gary Russell would have had him sipping soup for about a week.
The funny thing is I don’t think meek mill knew that was a boxer lol. Yeah I kind of want Spence to humble boots ennis, he’s good no doubt. I think I favor tank over Ryan Garcia slightly. Hector Garcia was about to get knocked out cold, he made the right business decision.

Yea from couple times I’ve seen them they have not shot well from 3. But they rebound everything and get it done that way.

I’ve only see them twice. They shot well in the north east and Burlington Christian. I was hoping to see the west stokes game , but doubt I’ll make it. That’ll be a interesting one.

Yea from couple times I’ve seen them they have not shot well from 3. But they rebound everything and get it done that way.
According to MaxPreps, they are shooting 31 percent from 3-point range (49 of 159) so the performance against Rockingham was not the norm. Neal is 19 of 42 (45 percent).

According to MaxPreps, they are shooting 31 percent from 3-point range (49 of 159) so the performance against Rockingham was not the norm. Neal is 19 of 42 (45 percent).
Yea I’m hoping to make more games. They are confident when they shoot so I expect that pct to go up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT