ADVERTISEMENT

2A teams that will improve

Bunker Hill hit some big plays to keep the score close. Thats it.
Now Frank…How many Reidsville games have you seen?…300?…more? How many times have you seen a team hang around with those Rams?…especially a team with 4 turnovers to boot.

I find your post….dismissive……in nature….and it’s causing me…..discomfort! 😜

Go CVAC!

Now…where’s that blue blood from Burns?…imma get his arse told too. 😂

Go! Bears

Now Frank…How many Reidsville games have you seen?…300?…more? How many times have you seen a team hang around with those Rams?…especially a team with 4 turnovers to boot.

Go CVAC!

Go! Bears
I'm here. Let's hear it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
Hey Maiden Crwek. Whats the scoop on Maiden’s QB for this year. How will the QB look this season. I always have to go see them play at least 1 time every year.

Hey Maiden Crwek. Whats the scoop on Maiden’s QB for this year. How will the QB look this season. I always have to go see them play at least 1 time every year.
It will be Stover… he had a great year last year.

I think Maiden is going to be one of those improved teams that needs to be mentioned on this thread.

Boom Devils! Baby!

I think Maiden is going to be one of those improved teams that needs to be mentioned on this thread.
giphy.gif

Go CVAC!

Go! Bears

Ok big plays AND turnovers kept it close. That's it. :)

• Haha
This is a great choice for the topic of this thread. Using returnees as my guide for…. skill players stats and leading tacklers….Brevard is at the top of the list. I don’t know if that translates to being improved; but, it definitely helps.

Surprisingly …Bunker Hill has more returning players than I thought as well. Led by Willis Jr. and his brother, Jaylan, who was a leading tackler. They must be twins because they are the same age. The Bears have a decent core returning …heck! I thought they were losing everybody. Just for the record….West Lincoln and Maiden do too. The CVAC is going to be fun to watch.😉

Another example…Reidsville is losing more than I thought. Mansfield and Widerman were not only the leading tacklers but were 2 of the leading rushers. No one can convince me that Sharpe wont be the QB to replace Lee and he had as many tackles as the other two did. I can’t see Sharpe going both ways…but maybe he will. Of course they still have Neal, Harrison and Cobb which is still plenty good on both sides of the ball but for Reidsville to improve (topic of this thread) means they have to win it all again and finish higher in the overall rankings. That ain’t gonna be easy to do. Honestly, they shouldn’t even be mentioned in this thread as they are the reigning champs.

I studied all of the top 25 (2a) teams for returnees…Shelby too…but Imma leave it right here for now as to not get Shelby Lion all tore up on a Sunday morning. 😜

Last edited:
This is a great choice for the topic of this thread. Using returnees as my guide for…. skill players stats and leading tacklers….Brevard is at the top of the list. I don’t know if that translates to being improved; but, it definitely helps.

Surprisingly …Bunker Hill has more returning players than I thought as well. Led by Willis Jr. and his brother, Jaylan, who was a leading tackler. They must be twins because they are the same age. The Bears have a decent core returning …heck! I thought they were losing everybody. Just for the record….West Lincoln and Maiden do too. The CVAC is going to be fun to watch.😉

Another example…Reidsville is losing more than I thought. Mansfield and Widerman were not only the leading tacklers but were 2 of the leading rushers. No one can convince me that Sharpe wont be the QB to replace Lee and he had as many tackles as the other two did. I can’t see Sharpe going both ways…but maybe he will. Of course they still have Neal, Harrison and Cobb which is still plenty good on both sides of the ball but for Reidsville to improve (topic of this thread) means they have to win it all again and finish higher in the overall rankings. That ain’t gonna be easy to do. Honestly, they shouldn’t even be mentioned in this thread as they are the reigning champs.

I studied all of the top 25 (2a) teams for returnees…Shelby too…but Imma leave right here for now as to not get Shelby Lion all tore up on a Sunday morning. 😜

I will bet you a bbq sammich* that Sharp isnt the QB for Reidsville.

*none of that vinegar pork from the East

Yeah and since Warner Stamey showed both them Bridges how to make cue it's a moot point. Lexington style which is adding ketchup to that vinegar for some good oil dip is the thing that makes it go round. Eat that dry ass while hog all you want. Unless wilbars was to open back up.

I studied all of the top 25 (2a) teams for returnees…Shelby too…but Imma leave right here for now as to not get Shelby Lion all tore up on a Sunday morning. 😜
Creek, I may be biased, but the Wolves will have plenty of say in the CVAC. We return a veteran group up front on the offensive side of the football. It will be difficult to replace Mr. Bosts’ production, but from my understanding the Wolves will be deep at the skill position. Another great year for the CVAC.

Creek, I may be biased, but the Wolves will have plenty of say in the CVAC. We return a veteran group up front on the offensive side of the football. It will be difficult to replace Mr. Bosts’ production, but from my understanding the Wolves will be deep at the skill position. Another great year for the CVAC.
Yes!… the Wolves are going to be right in the thick of it….I anticipate another barn burner year for the conference crown. Shoot…the playoffs start week one of conference play for the CVAC. 😂
Seriously…that’s what it feels like to me….especially this season coming in the fall. Good luck! Brother. I know all of us are going to have a ball watching it unfold.

I studied all of the top 25 (2a) teams for returnees…Shelby too…but Imma leave it right here for now as to not get Shelby Lion all tore up on a Sunday morning. 😜
Rams are only losing one offensive lineman and they have a transfer that will more that fill that spot. Offense will be absolutely loaded. Question will be how to replace linebackers on defense and one DE. Lots of incoming talent from JVs and Middle School.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT