ADVERTISEMENT

2022/2023 2A Boys Basketball Thread

Lincoln Charter guard play will help them in first couple of rounds as Burnett is one of the top PG in the Charlotte area. He also has played since he was a Frosh so should be ready to make a push. Not to put the cart before horse, but North Surry vs. Lincoln Charter 3rd round would be a heck of a game and environment as LC usually travels well. I think Robinson has an easy bracket to the finals. I think their toughest game will be Tuesday vs. Patton. But who knows...best of luck to all teams...

Lincoln Charter guard play will help them in first couple of rounds as Burnett is one of the top PG in the Charlotte area. He also has played since he was a Frosh so should be ready to make a push. Not to put the cart before horse, but North Surry vs. Lincoln Charter 3rd round would be a heck of a game and environment as LC usually travels well. I think Robinson has an easy bracket to the finals. I think their toughest game will be Tuesday vs. Patton. But who knows...best of luck to all teams...
North Surry gym is not that big. If Lincoln Charter travels well, should be a good atmosphere. If it gets to that.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Reidsville may have a say on whether Robinson has an "easy" bracket to the finals..............if both teams make it that far..the game will be in Reidsville...

Reidsville may have a say on whether Robinson has an "easy" bracket to the finals..............if both teams make it that far..the game will be in Reidsville...

Yeah, I was thrown off by his comment.

We have been in the east, so he may not be that familiar with us.

Last edited:
Reidsville down 3 at half. Called offensive foul on Kendre for dunking with 2 hands on a guy then called a tech on him and never said a word. Rams are playin frustrated

After wathcing first half of Burns vs. SWR, neither team will be within 20 pts. of Lincoln Charter. And i've seen Reidsville play, and again, Robinson should have no problem except for NS or LCS.

Reidsville outscores Lincolnton 55-31 in the second half to win 80-59...Will have to be more consistent against Trinity on Thursday and the big guy has got to stay out of foul trouble.....Freshman guard Dionte Neal took over in the second half tonite for the Rams..................

27-12 run in third quarter turned it around for Rams ... finished it off with 28-19 fourth quarter edge.
Neal finished with 28 and Harrison had 26.

Up next: Trinity at home Thursday .... Trinity beat Newton- Conover 81-55 to improve to 21-7 on the season. Not sure about that score ... I also saw 40-29.

Last edited:
Where did you find a Trinity score...been looking all over the place and I can't find it.....didn't they play Newton-Conover??
81-55 Trinity or 40-29 Trinity ... I've seen both scores. Max Preps is my source.

Last edited:
With the way reidsville struggled against Lincolnton I would be surprised if they can beat Robinson

They won by 21 and played the worst game I've seen them personally play. Credit to Lincolnton as well. They've proven they can beat solid teams such as Hpa, West Stokes, most of those lopsided wins as well. I've noticed and maybe I'm guilty of this some as well, we take one result and run with it in sports.

They won by 21 and played the worst game I've seen them personally play. Credit to Lincolnton as well. They've proven they can beat solid teams such as Hpa, West Stokes, most of those lopsided wins as well. I've noticed and maybe I'm guilty of this some as well, we take one result and run with it in sports.
Rams played down to the opponent and Kendre was in early foul trouble. Once halfway thru 3rd quarter it was no contest. They will be pumped as better teams come around

Most people make comments and predictions from watching their team. Watching a team once or twice doesn't give a clear picture. The comments about rather play against freshmen is usually true but Reidsville has a couple abnormal freshmen.

Most people make comments and predictions from watching their team. Watching a team once or twice doesn't give a clear picture. The comments about rather play against freshmen is usually true but Reidsville has a couple abnormal freshmen.

This will likely be the best supporting cast they will have, unless transfers or something happen.

This didnt age well...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT