ADVERTISEMENT

YVC 2015

The group in Biscoe are already bragging about how they are going to destroy Albemarle. In some of their feeble minds, they think they can hang with West Montgomery.

There's more of a chance that Elvis will reenter the door than either of these brags.
I'm gonna say it, nobody better take that crowd from Biscoe lightly! They will be coming to play! They looked very good in their Jamboree this past Tuesday. I'm not sure they will beat WM but they will give Albemarle a run for their money, and I'm a WM parent!

I'm gonna say it, nobody better take that crowd from Biscoe lightly! They will be coming to play! They looked very good in their Jamboree this past Tuesday. I'm not sure they will beat WM but they will give Albemarle a run for their money, and I'm a WM parent!

I heard EM had a good team coming from an Albemarle fan.

Buzzard, I can tell you now, Albemarle will be no pushover. We are young, but very talented. By the time we run into EM, our offense will be up and running.

Reactions: WARRIOR_PRIDE2005
Albemarle has some good size. What stood out about the Defense was how They got across the Field to make Tackles and hit low. I wish that I could have stayed longer to watch the Offense get going.

I'm going to tell you now that they did not get into the playbook except for 3 drives 2 TD's and one they were moving the ball then fumbled. Our offense was in but they didn't get much into their playbook. Offensively we will be fine. I was more concerned about the defense and a couple of things I thought were already improved on was our discipline hitting the gaps and tackling. I don't believe we missed many if any tackles when our 1st team was on.

Another thing that line from Latin was huge and I felt our lines held. Our D line wasn't getting any push but that is probably the largest line we will see. I cannot say enough about the QB from Latin though he was sharp.

I believe that Scott Smith will make a winning Team. We have an opinion but the Coach can take His time. We don't want to be on His back and make His time short

@bulldog nation2014 , when we did open our playbook, I was highly impressed. I couldn't find the ball myself lol. So much misdirection and near perfect execution from the QB. He had the jitters a little when they first came out, but he got better once he settled down. I'm really impressed with this kid.

I just hope they scrap that one play where the back starts in motion and then a handoff. We will get illegal procedure every time...

The EM fans are bragging that they will have knocked the Bulldogs out by the 2nd quarter and possibly could force a running clock.

As many of you know, the EM fans and alums are among the worst in the state. They treat their coaches with disdain. I'm waiting on the time the Eagles turn against their new HC. Trust me, it will happen.

Reactions: WARRIOR_PRIDE2005
The EM fans are bragging that they will have knocked the Bulldogs out by the 2nd quarter and possibly could force a running clock.

As many of you know, the EM fans and alums are among the worst in the state. They treat their coaches with disdain. I'm waiting on the time the Eagles turn against their new HC. Trust me, it will happen.
Albemarle is gonna unload on EM at EM. I'll try to make that one. Don't say I didn't warm them lol..........

I think the coaches were trying new things. For example emery on D although I think he could make a great LB he hasn't really practiced there. I am not sure what our record will be this year but from what I have seen improvements have already been made. As fans we just have to be patient through these first couple of games and understand they just did lose 20 seniors but the talent is most definitely there.

I agree there was one play imparticular which is the one I think you are talking about that ended with a 15 yd gain that I swore that ball was coming out the right side and it went left. Lol.

In regards to EM LOL I have a hard time believing that this Bulldog team will get blown out by EM. I see two teams on our schedule that will be very tough for us and neither include EM. The second wk when we play concord will tell us ALOT about this team. Thomasville will be a great first game for us, should be a fun game to watch.

This Albemarle team is young, but they are one of the biggest I've seen. That line is huge. Latin had nice size, but we won't run into a line like that in conference play. WM probably...

I haven't seen the official roster yet. I went to max preps and they list us as having only 24 players, which is not true. I counted 14 seniors this year. How many did we have yesterday? I didn't count.

No one is saying anything about EM blowing Albemarle out. Some of the crap people put on here is unreal! Predictions are fun to make but mean nothing. Everyone says em looked good at the jamboree, I didn't see anything that looked good or warranted a top 3 finish prediction. Oh by the way my son plays on this team so that is a realistic observation of what em looks like. Another thing I want to add, BDHarris you need to find another team to throw off on besides EM. I don't know what happened to make you feel the need to continually degrade the east side of Montgomery co. , but people are tired of hearing it. Yes this is a free speech forum but if you have as big of a problem as you claim to then maybe it needs to be publicly known. I would be glad to set up a meeting either in Troy or biscoe where you could stand in front of people from all over the county and just get it all off your chest. Doubt this will happen but at least the offer has been made.

I'm actually glad to see some excitement coming out at schools like East Montgomery and North Moore. I would be very happy for the EM and WM game be for the conference championship. I expect North Moore to be tough as you could see it coming with their new coach a couple years ago. Same can be said at EM. I think good things are ahead. Anybody that doesn't want the best competition is not a true fan. Time to root on these kids....they play the game.

I'm actually glad to see some excitement coming out at schools like East Montgomery and North Moore. I would be very happy for the EM and WM game be for the conference championship. I expect North Moore to be tough as you could see it coming with their new coach a couple years ago. Same can be said at EM. I think good things are ahead. Anybody that doesn't want the best competition is not a true fan. Time to root on these kids....they play the game.
Well said. Doesn't always have to be that your team is on top(although it's nice). But more of an appreciation for the game and competition. Seeing teams develop and rise thru hard work and dedication.

That's what I'm screaming! We need to support all these kids! EM will be better than they have been in years. NM will too! I'm glad to see some teams that might give the upper tier teams some competition! It's good for the whole conference!

Reactions: bulldog nation2014
1. West Montgomery, 8-0 conference, 11-0 overall
2. Albemarle, 7-1, 9-2
3. North Stanly, 6-2, 8-3
4. North Moore, 5-3, 6-4
5. East Montgomery, 4-4, 4-7
6. Union Academy, 3-5, 4-7
7. South Stanly, 2-6, 2-9
8. South Davidson, 1-7, 1-0
9. Chatham Central, 0-8, 0-11

The more things change (five new head coaches -- Albemarle, East Montgomery, North Stanly, South Davidson and South Stanly), the more some things stay the same. Without question, West Montgomery will continue to reign as king of the hill in the Yadkin Valley 1A Conference. If anybody has a chance to challenge the Warriors, it will be Albemarle. The Bulldogs will do all they can to forget last year's disastrous campaign.

There will be a battle for the third spot in the league. I will give a slight edge to North Stanly due to its running game, but North Moore may overtake the Comets. East Montgomery may have new uniforms and a new head coach, but I don't see much improvement with the Eagles. If East Montgomery goes 3-0 in non-conference play, then, they will definitely have everyone's attention.

In the bottom tier, Union Academy leads the pack followed by South Stanly, South Davidson and Chatham Central. I think the last four places in the conference could be interchangeable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT