ADVERTISEMENT

YVC 2015

Not sure what SS looks like this year. That look to have a lot of experience. Eastern Randolph only has 23 on the roster according to max prep and SS has 29. Should be a good game. I'll give SS the edge. ER is more of a wrestling school from what I remember.

ER will probably dress around 40 on varsity if I had to guess, they have won state championships in the past. The opening of Providence Grove did hurt them some, but they are still a very strong football program.

Oh boy am I ready , went to midnight madness practice last night and I don't mean to scare anyone ,but the mustangs are going to be ready ,I just hope the rest of the conference is.The top 2 as y'all claim better not turn their noses down to the green and gold or they might get them pushed in the dirt.

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
Oh boy am I ready , went to midnight madness practice last night and I don't mean to scare anyone ,but the mustangs are going to be ready ,I just hope the rest of the conference is.The top 2 as y'all claim better not turn their noses down to the green and gold or they might get them pushed in the dirt.

LOL....... somebody must be drinking a tad too much.......

I'll give my honest opinion on WM after the Aug 14th scrimmage. And no I won't hold back either.........

Mark it down, 1100 yd qb and 1100 yd running back if they stay healthy NMHS goes to the top,we are going to have the best linebackers and secondary in conference.

1100yrds heck they could get that vs south davidson and chatham central alone, anybody could

Reactions: nm4life
If You look at this Conference 4 years ago You see an entirely different Conference. With North Stanly coming in and North Moore getting stronger some Games will get interesting

I plan on trying to make the EM jamboree. And NM4life you guys will be a good football team no doubt. Coach Vogt is doing a heck of a job. Buuut I'm still putting you guys at 4th after Alb, WM & EM. Not knocking your Mustangs don't take it the wrong way. Good luck on your season...............

Reactions: WMFootballFanatic
Who would be the better Middle Conference rival. North Stanly playing North Moore or East Montgomery playing either one? I would say North Stanly playing East Montgomery because They have played more in the past

Reactions: WARRIOR_PRIDE2005
I plan on trying to make the EM jamboree. And NM4life you guys will be a good football team no doubt. Coach Vogt is doing a heck of a job. Buuut I'm still putting you guys at 4th after Alb, WM & EM. Not knocking your Mustangs don't take it the wrong way. Good luck on your season...............
Oh you don't have to worry about me taking anything the wrong way ,I just always put my mustangs ahead of everybody.

FYI WM, ALB rosters have been poster on maxpreps. Just thought I'd throw that out there for everyone.......

Everyone does know that the YVC just consists of NM, SD, EM, WM, UCA, C CHARTER & CC and the Uwharrie Valley Conf is NS, SS, ALB, UA, QG, GS, they are 2 separate conferences now.

The YVC is basically just a football conference ... NM, SD, EM, WM, CC, Uwharrie Charter Academy, and Chatham Charter make up the Central Tar Heel
Conference in sports other than football, while NS, SS, ALB, UA, Queens Grant and Gray Stone Day comprise the Uwharrie Confernce for other sports.

Stopped and watched the team running some drills for a few minutes couldn't stay too long. Like what I seen. Those kids have definitely been in the weight room. And Footnatic do you plan on going to the Jamboree the 14th?????

I've been invited to the beach so I may go there instead. I'll let you know. Are you going? I'm going to try and go to EM on the 11th if I can get away from work for a few minutes.

I may try to make the EM jamboree for a bit. Just have to wait and see. It would be cool to place a face with a name.......

I know coach stated offensive skill players and offensive line would be a strength in the team preview. I'm hoping you saw some big and fast kids! I can't wait to see it!

Yes both sides of the line looked bigger in my opinion. Also I noticed a considerably tall wideout as well.

[QUOTEthere ARRIOR_PRIDE2005, post: 143670, member: 5220"]I'm gonna try to make the 9am practice tmw. Anybody else going????[/QUOTE]
Ya b

Just my opinion--
WM
EM
Alb
NM
NS
UA
SS
CC
SD
I know most won't like this but I was correct last year with NS coming in second. Besides its just my picks, not a poke at any team!

Just my opinion--
WM
EM
Alb
NM
NS
UA
SS
CC
SD
I know most won't like this but I was correct last year with NS coming in second. Besides its just my picks, not a poke at any team!

NS only came in second because of a skew up on our end. Albemarle won a tight game, so your prediction before our implosion is NULL = VOID.

1. WM
2. ALB
3. NS
4. EM
4. NM
6. SS
7. UA
8. CC
9 SD

NS only came in second because of a skew up on our end. Albemarle won a tight game, so your prediction before our implosion is NULL = VOID.

1. WM
2. ALB
3. NS
4. EM
4. NM
6. SS
7. UA
8. CC
9 SD
Spin it however you want. My pick was correct...

Alright guys went to jamboree at ER today and NM pretty much ruled on both sides in every game they participated in,sorry guys remember I told you so.

Last edited:
Not Fun to watch. Getting the Ball out of the backfield didn't look very easy. You don't have an opening for a pass play. On Defense the Bulldogs looked okay but Latin scored a couple times while I was there

Latin scored 3 times and AHS scored 2x. Our D Line held against a good sized line and we tackled well. Still need work but overall for a first contact with the staff coming in late we are ok. Still a lot of work to do. Overall some good things some things need to be improved on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT