Albemarle @ West Stanly, West Stanly, 20-8
Hobbton @ Chatham Central, Hobbton, 14-6
North Stokes @ North Moore, North Moore 48-6
West Rowan @ North Rowan, West Rowan, 28-21
North Stanly, open date
West Davidson @ South Davidson, West Davidson, 49-6
East Montgomery @ South Stanly, East Montgomery, 35-7
West Montgomery @ Thomasville, West Montgomery, 34-14

Games to watch: Hobbton (21-game losing streak) @ Chatham Central (ten-game losing streak). North Stokes (24-game losing streak with five forfeits in 2016, as that season ended early) @ North Moore.

Last week, 7-1 (.875)

I like your scores except for Albemarle and West Stanly (Albemarle will win with their running game if they stick to it... 21-12) and Chatham Central vs. Hobbton (Hobbton was a 1A power back in the early 2000's or so, but they have fallen on hard times. I think CC gets a win 26-12).

I like your scores except for Albemarle and West Stanly (Albemarle will win with their running game if they stick to it... 21-12) and Chatham Central vs. Hobbton (Hobbton was a 1A power back in the early 2000's or so, but they have fallen on hard times. I think CC gets a win 26-12).
Agree, interesting on the CC game but I can see your point

If South Davidson even gets 6 points on a horrendously weak West Davidson, I’ll be surprised. They are terrible.

Looks good. RD bringing the thunder. Albemarle gets the W this week. WS isn't the West Stanly of old by no means. They are too focused on other sports.

Albemarle @ West Stanly, AHS, 22-19
Hobbton @ Chatham Central, Hobbton, 34-14
North Stokes @ North Moore, North Moore 25-14
West Rowan @ North Rowan, West Rowan, 35-24
North Stanly, open date
West Davidson @ South Davidson, West Davidson, 35-7
East Montgomery @ South Stanly, East Montgomery, 14-10
West Montgomery @ Thomasville, West Montgomery, 35-8

Upset of the week could be my Bulldogs. After talking to my friends on the western end, WS may not be as bad as advertised. Interesting test for us.

Albemarle @ West Stanly, AHS, 22-19
Upset of the week could be my Bulldogs. After talking to my friends on the western end, WS may not be as bad as advertised. Interesting test for us.

It's going to be tough if they can't get the passing game going...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT