ADVERTISEMENT

WSP at Robbinsville

Says the guy who constantly cries about #'s and how they matter and the Robbinsville titles in the same sentence..says the guy who sandbags and said WSP would actually be a game tonite..your lack of numbers mattered again tonite i see lil crybaby winner😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sounds like some homefield shenanigans. Guess you needed some help.

Evidently WSP won the toss and chose to kick...they should have chose to deffer to second half is what I understand..I think you have the choice of receiving, kicking or deffering..please someone correct me if I'm wrong.
You are correct on choices. If they let WSP kick off both halves, shame on the officials. You should always ask the coach in Pregame and not let a kid screw it up at the toss.

Reactions: thekidd12
Says the guy still cryin about #'s when Ashville just beat the shiznit out of a good Davie County team by over 30...in the 4a playoffs..btw Ashville 1000 kids...Davie 1800 kids....Robbinsville 300..it aint always about #'s buddy..

Says the guy still cryin about #'s when Ashville just beat the shiznit out of a good Davie County team by over 30...in the 4a playoffs..btw Ashville 1000 kids...Davie 1800 kids....Robbinsville 300..it aint always about #'s buddy..

Your point is weak and dumb. Your implying something I never said.

We've beat alot of teams over 1000 kids but we wouldn't win in the playoffs with that size teams. You keep referring to teams while I'm referring to playoff bracket. I'm sure you don't understand though.

Im sure you're a real cry baby on all accounts and steadily sandbags and contradicts himself constantly.. i guess you also wasn't the 1st one to post on this thread that wsp vs robbinsville would be a good game either.

• Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$
You are correct on choices. If they let WSP kick off both halves, shame on the officials. You should always ask the coach in Pregame and not let a kid screw it up at the toss.

Players (better yet, the captains should know the rules), not to mention the coach should have told the captains if they wanted to receive or defer and if they defer or lost the coin toss, what endzone they wanted. Maybe it was different when I played, but captains are/should be chosen for a reason.

Asheville has 1376. Davie 1717. That’s 20% more students. 20% more than Rville would be around 450...which I think Robbinsville fans would be fine being in 1A. The better comparison to what Robbinsville will be up against with no subdivision will be when Asheville plays Mallard Creek (2564) next week. It’s crazy to have two different classes where you play people near twice your size in the playoffs.

Evidently WSP won the toss and chose to kick...they should have chose to deffer to second half is what I understand..I think you have the choice of receiving, kicking or deffering..please someone correct me if I'm wrong.
This is correct.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT