ADVERTISEMENT

WSP at Robbinsville

WSP only win was 2-0 so I would think this will not be a good one but a total domination. Running clock early. Rville by ever how many they want.

Go Mountainpeers

Yall know how they Sandbag geesh!!! WSP is awful. What will be so good about this game BK?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$
Well some Robbinsville fans will be a bit nervous. They have not forgot the spring double ot shoot out with WSP.

Reactions: Swain97
Well some Robbinsville fans will be a bit nervous. They have not forgot the spring double ot shoot out with WSP.
WSP qb from last year had right at 2500 pass yards last year. This year, they have less than half of that from 2 different guys.

They were here in 15.
Sorry, this was meant for BK13
I said the last 2 trips to the SMC but have been to SMC 5 times.
Robbinsville Won 37-15 over WSP 2015-2016
WSP Won 28-17 over Robbinsville 2016-2017
then lost to Murphy the next week 42-18 2016-2017
Murphy Won over WSP 64-44 in 2018-2019
Robbinsville Won over WSP 42-40 this spring 2019-2020
But as I said Robbinsville should win with a blowout this go-round.

Last edited:
Reactions: WickedStix9
Only been 1 trip to Robbinsville
Where were you these years ?
I said the last 2 trips to the SMC, not Robbinsville but have been to SMC 5 times, Robbinsville 3 times & Murphy 2 times.
Robbinsville Won 37-15 over WSP 2015-2016
WSP Won 28-17 over Robbinsville 2016-2017
then lost to Murphy the next week 42-18 2016-2017
Murphy Won over WSP 64-44 in 2018-2019
Robbinsville Won over WSP 42-40 this spring 2019-2020
But as I said Robbinsville should win with a blowout this go-round.

WSP only win was 2-0 so I would think this will not be a good one but a total domination. Running clock early. Rville by ever how many they want.

Go Mountainpeers
That one win is from a forfeit. They lost that game 39-8. No clue why Walkerton had to eventually forfeit the game.
WSP qb from last year had right at 2500 pass yards last year. This year, they have less than half of that from 2 different guys.
I think the WS Prep QB from last year transferred to East Forsyth and he's playing DBack there this year.

I like our path better as a five seed before MIC got kicked. Atleast we got three home games if we win

It's a joke.
That's what the other guy is basically saying. Duh.

9 of those are freshman that moved up after the Junior High season ended.

So Robbinsville got the ball to start the game and the start of the second half. What's up with that?

Evidently WSP won the toss and chose to kick...they should have chose to deffer to second half is what I understand..I think you have the choice of receiving, kicking or deffering..please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: BK13T-$
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT