ADVERTISEMENT

WRH reloads

After watching WRH scrimmage not even close to last year. Still should win the conference as ED and Clinton will both be down also. JK will be much improved but 1 year away from winning the conference I think
Should have seen the dogs last night. Offense is for real. Only mistakes was 2 dropped td passes. Still scored on drives. So many weapons.

Nhs will be no threat. All we have is Freshwater. Shut him down and you will win. We managed to put up a whole 8 pts at home tonight against a mediocre Deep Creek Va. team. We probably can't beat SWO.

Anyone following WRH over the years should not be surprised by their running back play last night. After Canady and Glaspie left a few years ago they follow with Williams and company. They got an outstanding perfomance from the new crop of RB’s last night.

Neither team had a stop last night. I half way expected that from NHHS as they have a lot to replace from last year. I am sure they will progress under Smith as the year goes on. As expected, the offense was on point even without the starting RB.

WRH is my number 2 team and it looks like coach Mot and the Dog fans have a lot to look forward to again this year.

Anyone following WRH over the years should not be surprised by their running back play last night. After Canady and Glaspie left a few years ago they follow with Williams and company. They got an outstanding perfomance from the new crop of RB’s last night.

Neither team had a stop last night. I half way expected that from NHHS as they have a lot to replace from last year. I am sure they will progress under Smith as the year goes on. As expected, the offense was on point even without the starting RB.

WRH is my number 2 team and it looks like coach Mot and the Dog fans have a lot to look forward to again this year.

Thanks Cats. I didn’t go to the scrimmage last night but being hearing good things about how both teams looked. Gonna be some mistakes for sure but both teams will get those ironed out as the season goes on. Best of luck to NH this year!

As usual the season will be WRH, ED and Clinton(in no particular order) at the top. There is no other team in the ECC that can even come close.

Not much defense huh? That's same thing I saw when I watched scrimmage the other day. The only difference is the teams WRH was scrimmaging that day weren't very talented. WRH still looks like best team in ECC at this point though

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT