ADVERTISEMENT

WRH reloads

dogs79

Nov 7, 2009
Teachey , NC
Looks like Bulldogs will have more strength and size. I saw most players in weight room. They are excited about drive for five. Coach acts very motivated. Can't wait

Javonte has been top three most impressive in scrimmage,only thing is Carter(rb)has been most impressive. I think Javonte will be getting ten to fifteen caries a game as a freshman.

No shock here. Should be another war between WRH and Northeastern in the Eastern Final

I just hope it's at the Dog Pound. I for one want to experience the game night atmosphere there, and I'd also like for the Eagles to be given an opportunity to walk away with a huge win in a hostile environment and maybe put to rest all the talk about NHS always being hyped up more than they should. I believe the Eagles will have a special season this year and finally secure that coveted c'ship thats been so close many times under Coach Moore. There's not one doubt in my mind that NHS will be in the eastern final, and from what I'm reading on here it just might be a rematch of last years game. Best of luck to WRH and hopefully what you guys are hearing about your team is true.

Reactions: seadog28 and dogs79
The atmosphere at Multi-Name Stadium is not that great on the home side. Maybe the fans at WRH have become too accustomed to winning.

YOU ARE RIGHT ...YAWN ... 4 STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS .. YAWN .. WHAT WHAT?? THEY WON ANOTHER STATE CHAMPIONSHIP? DAMN I DIDNT EVEN GO TO A GAME .. YAWN @ #6,7,8 ECT .... LOL

Guess people get tired of our Bulldogs.
Hey 79, I see that we have added cardinal gibbons to our schedule. They went undefeated in regular season in 4a last yr. We must have one of the toughest schedules in all of 2a! I mean jk twice, swo, havelock, Ed, Jax Northside, and add 4a power gibbons! Whew! Looking forward to the drive 4 five!

Yes sir. Only have jk once though. Out of conference schedule looks tougher than conference. We went in to last year,with wait and see attitude and won it all. Drive 4 Five!

Yes sir. Only have jk once though. Out of conference schedule looks tougher than conference. We went in to last year,with wait and see attitude and won it all. Drive 4 Five!
According to Carolina preps schedule, we open and close the regular season with jk, as last yr. I mistakenly left clinton off our "tough schedule" list. Didn't mean to, they'll be tough as always. Drive4five baby!

Reactions: dogs79
Instead of going to the Havelock game I may go to the Gibbons game. I'll see enough of Havelock the first week we play them. More than enough I'm afraid. lol
How do you guys eat before a home game?? Tailgate or go out?? You know you guy's have me spoiled.

Instead of going to the Havelock game I may go to the Gibbons game. I'll see enough of Havelock the first week we play them. More than enough I'm afraid. lol
How do you guys eat before a home game?? Tailgate or go out?? You know you guy's have me spoiled.
We probably will if you decide come to the pound.

We gonna eat good if we don't do anything else! We gotcha bro!

Unfortunately I don’t believe JK will have much to cheer for this season. Hope I am wrong. That Cardinal Gibbons game Is very interesting. Wallace has always done a fine job of scheduling quality competition

I'v seen Gibbons play over the years, and one thing I can say about them is that they are a very balanced team, but usually have more quality WR's than RB's. But I do like Wallace's schedule this year. I wish my Horses would go back scheduling more regular 4A competition. Maybe with the coach being from Scotland, maybe the Scots will be on the schedule at some point????

I'v seen Gibbons play over the years, and one thing I can say about them is that they are a very balanced team, but usually have more quality WR's than RB's. But I do like Wallace's schedule this year. I wish my Horses would go back scheduling more regular 4A competition. Maybe with the coach being from Scotland, maybe the Scots will be on the schedule at some point????

I bet we will see more Fayetteville schools on the schedule in the near future he is a Jack Britt alum maybe a home and home series with the Buccaneers.....i always wanted to see us play Britt,EE Smith,or Seventy-First......Seems like up until last year with Cape Fear only Wilmington big schools were willing to play us

I graduated in 1993, while I was there, w would regularly play Cape Fear and New Hanover. We even played NHS while they were nationally ranked. But, I think you're right that we would more likely play Fayetteville/Cumberland schools.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
I graduated in 1993, while I was there, w would regularly play Cape Fear and New Hanover. We even played NHS while they were nationally ranked. But, I think you're right that we would more likely play Fayetteville/Cumberland schools.

I wonder why they stopped....my best guess is the bigger schools feel like they have nothing to gain playing us smaller schools.....but Wallace and Clinton arent your typical small school......but thats just something i always wondered about the ride from Cumberland County to Sampson/Duplin county is not that bad

I wonder why they stopped....my best guess is the bigger schools feel like they have nothing to gain playing us smaller schools.....but Wallace and Clinton arent your typical small school......but thats just something i always wondered about the ride from Cumberland County to Sampson/Duplin county is not that bad
I guess some of the larger schools think it is a catch-22; beating a smaller school doesn't really do much for your playoff resume', but losing to one is even worse. But like you said, playing Clinton, W-RH, East Duplin is a different animal.

Heard Coach Mot speak on a couple of occasions in the last month. He is very optimistic to say the least. The guys he has returning have been working extremely hard maybe harder than usual and are going into this season with a chip on their shoulder. A lot of people are saying the east is coming down to SWO and Northeastern and that is motivating them. My expectations are a deep playoff run and lets see what happens. You just don't replace a Javonte or Desmond overnight. But they have some very good backs in reserve capable of making noise of their own.

Heard Coach Mot speak on a couple of occasions in the last month. He is very optimistic to say the least. The guys he has returning have been working extremely hard maybe harder than usual and are going into this season with a chip on their shoulder. A lot of people are saying the east is coming down to SWO and Northeastern and that is motivating them. My expectations are a deep playoff run and lets see what happens. You just don't replace a Javonte or Desmond overnight. But they have some very good backs in reserve capable of making noise of their own.

G-dog, Northeastern will definitely be a handful this year but I'm glad you mentioned SWO also. SWO is a team that I haven't seen talked about during this off season but I believe they are going to have the strongest team they have had in a while. Sounds like the Dogs are doing the work to be prepared for this new season a not still leaving in the success of last year. Good to hear.

G-dog, Northeastern will definitely be a handful this year but I'm glad you mentioned SWO also. SWO is a team that I haven't seen talked about during this off season but I believe they are going to have the strongest team they have had in a while. Sounds like the Dogs are doing the work to be prepared for this new season a not still leaving in the success of last year. Good to hear.
From what I have heard SWO really won’t be much of a threat at all.

Not sure how much they return but from looking at maxpreps their JV team was not good at all.....they play in a pretty weak football conference so they will have wins
Yes their conference isn’t as strong as our JV conference. When you are playing Richlands for a conference championship not much of a contest.

SWO will have some tests early in the season. We still have one of the best if not the best DL/OL in the state #78 Derek Green with alot of experience coming back. This group of guys have been grinding hard for 4 years to add another state championship for SWO.

SWO will have some tests early in the season. We still have one of the best if not the best DL/OL in the state #78 Derek Green with alot of experience coming back. This group of guys have been grinding hard for 4 years to add another state championship for SWO.
Y’all will be 1-4 at best to start the season off.

Reactions: daagoob and dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT