ADVERTISEMENT

WRH reloads

my bad you're right, wiz is getting old and confused on the year; welll the DarkHorses nearly defeated them as well.

Last edited:
Is that jamboree Thursday? Are you going?

Yes its thursday. I can't go. I switched call with a buddy at work because the normal week of call for me is in 2 weeks but I have to take my daughter to college. Her move in date is the 17th on friday at App State.

Last edited:
looked pretty good. will have a better feel on Wednesday though

Well AsTheBulldogs Start Thier Title Defense,Let's Get Ready To Talk Trash But ,Let's Keep It Friendly ..As I Post This I Have One More Comment !! What About Those Dogs!!ONE THING ABOUT THOSE BULLDOGS IS THEY BITE!!! NO TRES PASSING ,DOGS ON PATROL!!!

Reactions: dogs79
Well AsTheBulldogs Start Thier Title Defense,Let's Get Ready To Talk Trash But ,Let's Keep It Friendly ..As I Post This I Have One More Comment !! What About Those Dogs!!ONE THING ABOUT THOSE BULLDOGS IS THEY BITE!!! NO TRES PASSING ,DOGS ON PATROL!!!
I don't believe in trash talking.

Well good ,all u talked about last year was here comes the boom.. that's was r taking trash..

WRH looked head and shoulders above everyone else in Wednesdays scrimmages with South Columbus, East Bladen and Ashely. They have reloaded. Should be another Stellar season in Bulldog country. The drive for five has begun.

Dogs offense was a machine tonight against White Oak,West Craven. Defense gave up early score against WO, and adjusted. Gave two late against WC, looked like Kevin was playing some bench. Learn more against New Hanover tomorrow.

Well we'll as a poster said the race for second place has begun oh I'm sorry will begin next week.

Dogs offense was a machine tonight against White Oak,West Craven. Defense gave up early score against WO, and adjusted. Gave two late against WC, looked like Kevin was playing some bench. Learn more against New Hanover tomorrow.

Hate that I missed it last night. I think we will do ok in our conf. We get our running back that got in trouble last year back but he has to sit the first 3 games. We should be able to run on most teams if we can just get our passing game going. I heard we dropped some balls last night on offense and defense. Can't do that aginst a powerhouse like WRH.

Dont think i ever saw a conference or state championship won in August......we all fighting for 2nd place huh....alot of football yet to be played

After watching WRH scrimmage not even close to last year. Still should win the conference as ED and Clinton will both be down also. JK will be much improved but 1 year away from winning the conference I think

Reactions: blackbulldog
After watching WRH scrimmage not even close to last year. Still should win the conference as ED and Clinton will both be down also. JK will be much improved but 1 year away from winning the conference I think

Where is your info coming from bout Clinton being down just curious?

Fiesty words wow I was expecting what another poster said about WRH.fans of other schools get testy when u mention wrh whoa....... Never seen one won in August but I'll tell it this by week 11 we will all know whether they are on that ship level or not..

Fiesty words wow I was expecting what another poster said about WRH.fans of other schools get testy when u mention wrh whoa....... Never seen one won in August but I'll tell it this by week 11 we will all know whether they are on that ship level or not..

Fiesty? Nah im not one trash talk just stating the obvious....if you wanna purchase some state title tickets after watching a couple scrimmages thats cool...just learned from experience...hopefully the kids dont think like that

Reactions: blackbulldog
I am going on what I have been told about Clinton. Haven't seen them yet in person. Have seen JK, WRH, and ED. WRH and ED are nowhere close to last year WRH looks like the better team though. JK is much improved and very young

I am going on what I have been told about Clinton. Haven't seen them yet in person. Have seen JK, WRH, and ED. WRH and ED are nowhere close to last year WRH looks like the better team though. JK is much improved and very young

Well from what i seen of them we may not be state championship caliber but definitely not down...... 7-9 win type team defensively looks better than last year...offense Me'h still hard to tell its a new system...will really see next week

Tiger. I think WRH looks just as good,just a little different. O line will dominate. D should continue to improve

Dogs79 I think you are speaking from the heart not the head. WRH looks pretty good still but nowhere near last year. It's not even close.

I agree not close to last year but more speed ,which they say speed kills and the defense will have to get better I think some teams will be suprises this year..

Wrh will see where they stand tonight against nh at the jamboree bigger school better talent that will be a guage to measure them by tonight and they will c what they have to work on to be an elite team,heck no women that has a baby the child comes out walking or talking,he or she has to grow or mature to that point it's room for improvement everywhere for each team no matter who . Jk Wrh,Ed all have growing pains this year being so young in spots ..but the seasons can still be magical it's all about desire.

Offense has moved the ball at will. Not fair to compare to last year. I think O line is stronger. And,you maybe right.

It's not fair to compare this team that has only scrimmaged after a few weeks of practice to the team that rolled in the playoffs last year. They will get better each week. It's what teams do that have a winning tradition. WRH from last night will not look like WRH in November unless they have a lot of injury. I wouldn't wish that on anyone except the Dallas Cowboys.

Wrh will see where they stand tonight against nh at the jamboree bigger school better talent that will be a guage to measure them by tonight and they will c what they have to work on to be an elite team,heck no women that has a baby the child comes out walking or talking,he or she has to grow or mature to that point it's room for improvement everywhere for each team no matter who . Jk Wrh,Ed all have growing pains this year being so young in spots ..but the seasons can still be magical it's all about desire.

Does pushups count?? My brother was born 11 lbs 10 oz. Dwarfed all the other babies. When you walked up to the window to look at him in the baby ward New Bern had back then he would raise up on his arms and turn his head to look at you. I probably coukd have charged money for people to see him do it. I was 8 then. I missed a good chance to make some easy money. He's an aggravating rascal now.

WRH, Clinton, ED, and JK will get better as the season goes on. Excellent coaches for each program just some pre-season predictions and speculation for fun.

Dogs79 I think you are speaking from the heart not the head. WRH looks pretty good still but nowhere near last year. It's not even close.

Javonte Williams is gone but as a team I like what I've seen so far from WRH. The 2017 Bulldogs are not on the schedule.

Javonte Williams is gone but as a team I like what I've seen so far from WRH. The 2017 Bulldogs are not on the schedule.

Has anyone heard how he is doing in practice at carolina? Will he play or redshirt??

Heard WRH handled defending 3a champ New Hanover tonight 38-24. Now the real games start.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT