ADVERTISEMENT

WRH Record This Year!!

Yes it would be a nice feather in the cap. I think with losses to Havelock and WF. WRH would still be able to get a 2 if they win out. A possible loss to Clinton still shouldn’t drop them further than a 3 I wouldn’t think.
Loss to Clinton, dogs might get 5 seed at best. You got South Columbus,Whiteville,Clinton ,Northeastern that would be ahead of the dogs

Loss to Clinton, dogs might get 5 seed at best. You got South Columbus,Whiteville,Clinton ,Northeastern that would be ahead of the dogs
True, I guess I’m looking at it more from a strength of schedule and how the seeds should be given IMO.

Alright Lets Gets Crackin Whats Do U Think The Bulldogs Record Will Be a This Year?
Hayseed Says UnDefeated!!

Well if you honestly think we go undefeated with this years schedule, then the name “Hayseed” fits like a glove.

Dogsrunitup I’m smarter than u think my friend first of all I’m (blackbulldog) I just changed my name secondly bruh it’s a prediction, I’ll never pull against my team no matter who we play... anybody has a chance any given night!! It’s cool if u think I’m a stupendous person for my opinion not mad tho!! Lol

Reactions: dogs79
Dogsrunitup I’m smarter than u think my friend first of all I’m (blackbulldog) I just changed my name secondly bruh it’s a prediction, I’ll never pull against my team no matter who we play... anybody has a chance any given night!! It’s cool if u think I’m a stupendous person for my opinion not mad tho!! Lol

It’s cool man. I’m just more of a realist than most I guess. I want WRH to go undefeated every year but I know that isn’t possible, especially with this years gauntlet schedule. Of course anything can happen and I will never ever pull against WRH in any sport.

I will pull for almost all the local teams if WRH is out. Clinton,SWO, Pender, Lakewood, ND just to name a few. Only exception is jk because I want them to lose every game in every sport, especially football.

Reactions: SWO-#1 and dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT