ADVERTISEMENT

WRH Record This Year!!

HayseedSlim

Mar 8, 2019
Alright Lets Gets Crackin Whats Do U Think The Bulldogs Record Will Be a This Year?
Hayseed Says UnDefeated!!

Regular Season record will be 8-3 with losses to Havelock WF and Clinton. Also, max preps shows Cory Lovelace as the Head Coach. Is this a typo or is Mott gone?

Date Opponent Type Result
Fri Aug 23 @East Bladen (Elizabethtown, NC)
Fri Aug 30 @Southwest Onslow (Jacksonville, NC)
Fri Sep 06 Trask, Heide (Rocky Point, NC)
Fri Sep 13 @Havelock (Havelock, NC)
Fri Sep 20 Northside (Jacksonville, NC)
Fri Sep 27 @Wake Forest (Wake Forest, NC)
Fri Oct 11 @Goldsboro (Goldsboro, NC) Conference
Fri Oct 18 @Midway (Newton Grove, NC) Conference
Fri Oct 25 Clinton (Clinton, NC) Conference
Fri Nov 01 East Duplin (Beulaville, NC) Conference
Fri Nov 08 @Kenan, James (Warsaw, NC) Conference

SWO seems to like playing at WRH and vice versa, the Dogs like it at the Corral. Maybe the visitors winning streak will be broken this year ......:eek:

WRH should be better this year than last year in my opinion. But with the schedule they have the chances of them going undefeated is extremely unlikely. Just 1 loss in the regular season would be very impressive but much more likely in my opinion is 2-3 losses. With their strength of schedule they could end up with 4-5 losses and still have a good team with a chance come playoff time.

WRH should be better this year than last year in my opinion. But with the schedule they have the chances of them going undefeated is extremely unlikely. Just 1 loss in the regular season would be very impressive but much more likely in my opinion is 2-3 losses. With their strength of schedule they could end up with 4-5 losses and still have a good team with a chance come playoff time.
This speaks volumes about the strength of this conference. Teams like WRH and Clinton will have the ability to go deep in the playoffs with potentially multiple losses.

Can anyone answer my question on the issue of Corey Lovelace being listed as the varsity HC for WRH on Maxpreps? Has Mott left?

DuplinTiger, Mottsinger is still the head coach. The Dogs have a lot of good young talent coming up.

DuplinTiger, Mottsinger is still the head coach. The Dogs have a lot of good young talent coming up.
I figured he was no surprise that Maxpreps has gotten something wrong. And I’m sure that there is plenty of young talent over there SMH

Hey guys,olddog77 had a stroke. It happened several days ago and he in Greenville for a couple of weeks for tests and rehab. I think he recover well. Got to get him back in the stands

Hey guys,olddog77 had a stroke. It happened several days ago and he in Greenville for a couple of weeks for tests and rehab. I think he recover well. Got to get him back in the stands

Sorry to hear this. I'd go see him but I'm working call until Tuesday morning. Keep me updated. If he is in Greenville Tuesday I'll go see him after work.

Wow Sorry to hear that dogs 79 if I talk to him let him I pray he make a full recovery !!

Buddy said to tell you thanks for thinking of him. He said it means a lot. I just left him. He's doing good. He has some work to do to get his right arm back working good but he is in great spirits.

That’s good Otis hey I talked to dogs 79 he said let’s do it!! Get with goob and we all can meet up and just see how everyone’s doing and talk football high school , college, Pro!! Let’s Go!!

Reactions: Otis4411 and dogs79
Hearing some good stuff bout dem Bulldogs. I'm expecting Dobson to be a beast at LB. Might see him at RB also

Michael Basden is going to NCSU and is going to be walk on. Possibly be a cornerback. Michael is a good young man and was one of the best at WRH.
Wow ... best of luck to him but I never saw him possess any tools or speed to play at the D1 level.

Actually, I got it a little wrong . He will be on practice team, and should get a chance to spin it,according to someone close. His mother told me that he's going to work for it, and he has always had to.

Actually, I got it a little wrong . He will be on practice team, and should get a chance to spin it,according to someone close. His mother told me that he's going to work for it, and he has always had to.
Best of luck to him the important thing Is he is going to college

Mercy! I'm ready for some Bulldogs football. I here the games maybe broadcasted on Wallace new radio station. 100.5 on air July 1st

Dogs79, that's great news about the radio broadcast this season if it happens. I miss those days of knowing Bulldog football would always be on the radio if you couldn't make the game. With WRH only having 4 home games this season a radio broadcast would come in handy for a lot of people.

Reactions: olddog77 and dogs79
Dogs79, that's great news about the radio broadcast this season if it happens. I miss those days of knowing Bulldog football would always be on the radio if you couldn't make the game. With WRH only having 4 home games this season a radio broadcast would come in handy for a lot of people.
Wow didn’t realize y’all only had 4 home games! That is crazy! I imagine y’all are a 1 or 2 seed in the playoffs and will get a few more though.

DuplinCountyTiger, a 1 or 2 seed would be a big accomplishment with that schedule.

DuplinCountyTiger, a 1 or 2 seed would be a big accomplishment with that schedule.
Yes it would be a nice feather in the cap. I think with losses to Havelock and WF. WRH would still be able to get a 2 if they win out. A possible loss to Clinton still shouldn’t drop them further than a 3 I wouldn’t think.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT