Will basketball season be in jeopardy

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
Curious to see how basketball be effected with this upcoming season. I know it’s early will basketball be in jeopardy as well as football.

Mhsneer

Nov 24, 2017
They got cheated out of true state championships and will probably lose their seasons now

EDEagle66

Oct 29, 2014
They got cheated out of true state championships and will probably lose their seasons now
A shortened season with 10 team conferences should be very interesting. Waiting to see how the state playoffs is going to wash out.

Dadof23

Jan 17, 2019
A shortened season with 10 team conferences should be very interesting. Waiting to see how the state playoffs is going to wash out.
I say split them, play 8 conference games each..rest non-conference and take top 2 teams from splits for playoffs if playoffs..teams with 8 or less teams in conference plays 14 games...top two go playoffs...
Teams with 6 or less....play games and only top team goes....
IDK...something like that.....

Reactions: ObserveAndReport

ObserveAndReport

Aug 18, 2009
I also wonder what the playoff format is going to look like...Some small football-playing schools will be wanting them to be as quick as possible.

NCprepbball

Dec 10, 2016
The schedule will be interesting esp when you look at a conference like the Central Carolina with ten teams.

EDEagle66

Oct 29, 2014
The schedule will be interesting esp when you look at a conference like the Central Carolina with ten teams.
I agree with that statement 100%. I'm still interested to see how my Golden Eagles do with Coach Wright at the helm now. She is a former player (state champion) at East and seems to have more interaction with the players than the previous coach. We will have to wait and see what happens.

Latest posts