ADVERTISEMENT

Who's next at Pinecrest? Metzger resigns.

Who's interviewing? Who's the top candidate right now and please not a list of 40 people

Probably someone who is assistant at a school , a little over 30 mins away . I don’t think this school would have a job opening one on the varsity football team and I think 3 from the JV team for no reason. But I maybe reading to much into it .

I think they should hire Brad Denson from Richmond. He can take his 3 formations and 6 plays with him. 3rd and 12 and up the middle!
Wow such an original post. I can't remember the last Richmond Coach that didn't have to wear that tired worn out claim. Tell me football guru would that run play up the middle be Iso, inside zone, trap, dive, etc. ? Please enlighten us with your football expertise and wisdom. Just hard to imagine a group of "idiots" only running up the middle could some how amass over +400 plus wins and 7 state titles...... jeez please find some new material.

Reactions: CatholicCougs14
I would not be surprised if Coach Russell Stone does not end up back there. I mean it’s mid summer. They need a coach .

Wow such an original post. I can't remember the last Richmond Coach that didn't have to wear that tired worn out claim. Tell me football guru would that run play up the middle be Iso, inside zone, trap, dive, etc. ? Please enlighten us with your football expertise and wisdom. Just hard to imagine a group of "idiots" only running up the middle could some how amass over +400 plus wins and 7 state titles...... jeez please find some new material.
Lol ok I’ll bite.. ISO,traps,dives are fine if their working. No running plays to the outside to get your speed on the edge of the defense unless the qb keeps on the zone read. Wait a minute I forgot a the wr jet sweep that didn’t work. RPO don’t work if you can’t read the defense and complete the passes. Gibbons knew exactly what RC was gonna do on offense because they never change anything offensively. Oh yeah , word around the campfire is both Denson and Till applied for the Pinecrest job…👀

Lol ok I’ll bite.. ISO,traps,dives are fine if their working. No running plays to the outside to get your speed on the edge of the defense unless the qb keeps on the zone read. Wait a minute I forgot a the wr jet sweep that didn’t work. RPO don’t work if you can’t read the defense and complete the passes. Gibbons knew exactly what RC was gonna do on offense because they never change anything offensively. Oh yeah , word around the campfire is both Denson and Till applied for the Pinecrest job…👀
Wholeheartedly believe that Denson applied, but Till, no way.

Last edited:
I would not be surprised if Coach Russell Stone does not end up back there. I mean it’s mid summer. They need a coach .
That would be a great choice! He'd keep things going in the right direction as a competitive squad.

If....
Till = Pinecrest

then....
What = Richmond?

Dang my cousin, someones has some biggin shoes to fill......theys better not show up with "Hey Dudes" either

If....
Till = Pinecrest

then....
What = Richmond?

Dang my cousin, someones has some biggin shoes to fill......theys better not show up with "Hey Dudes" either
Please tell me why Till would leave RC for Pinecrest? C'mon man.

If coach till would leave Richmond . I am pretty sure Richmond is already looking for another coach . But honestly I don’t think it is him , I do believe coach Denson is leaving not to many fans were happy with him this year. Plus Richmond did hire a S&C coach his coach Shaw from east meck ( I think )

If coach till would leave Richmond . I am pretty sure Richmond is already looking for another coach . But honestly I don’t think it is him , I do believe coach Denson is leaving not to many fans were happy with him this year. Plus Richmond did hire a S&C coach his coach Shaw from east meck ( I think )
The rule of thumb in Richmond is - if you lose one game, you might as well get that telephone line HOT
How much does a job at Richmond or Pinecrest pay?
Between you and me....
Richmond and Pinecrest -
Starting someone at $35,000 and after 30 years paying them $52,000 is not the best way to attract the best of the best.

Meanwhile over up younder papa in South Kakilaki Mr. Tommy Knots receives right around $110,000.....Bonus money.......stipend for playoffs....no teaching. AD position..... has one assistant AD.......and a secretary dressed in a above knee level dress with high heels.

Then down the road there in Mallard Creek them coaches get paid About $60,000 tops and if you are asking for average, it is $45,000.....in MC that is

Last edited:
Reactions: Steelers71
If coach Till leaves it will be a great lose for Richmond!!! And you are right if Richmond lose one game the big dogs of RC wants you out when they probably never coach a game in life.

• Love
Reactions: S2V2
If coach Till leaves it will be a great lose for Richmond!!! And you are right if Richmond lose one game the big dogs of RC wants you out when they probably never coach a game in life.
In order for Till to leave, he must be getting or has been offered a great chunk over there in Pinecrest, cause I know Fo sho when Mr. Castellano was there the pay was $77,000...... and it’s 2021

Let’s put it this way, Till already lives in Moore County

But what the heck do I know.....

Last edited:
I just can't imagine that Pinecrest will pay more than RC. But, stranger things have happened. Most good coaches that have the chance to jump to SC, go. It's stupid to pass the money up if you can make it across the border. I can see Till doing that, but not leaving for Pinecrest.

The rule of thumb in Richmond is - if you lose one game, you might as well get that telephone line HOT

Between you and me....
Richmond and Pinecrest -
Starting someone at $35,000 and after 30 years paying them $52,000 is not the best way to attract the best of the best.

Meanwhile over up younder papa in South Kakilaki Mr. Tommy Knots receives right around $110,000.....Bonus money.......stipend for playoffs....no teaching. AD position..... has one assistant AD.......and a secretary dressed in a above knee level dress with high heels.

Then down the road there in Mallard Creek them coaches get paid About $60,000 tops and if you are asking for average, it is $45,000.....in MC that is
Richmond and PC both pay well above 35k. WELL above, PC HC was getting near 90K if not more.

Reactions: S2V2
Richmond and PC both pay well above 35k. WELL above, PC HC was getting near 90K if not more.
Now I have you all connecting the dots. I waited and waited and thought it would start on the first page.

Let’s keep it going

Pump the brakes gentleman Coach Till is not going anywhere lol yes he is a great coach a good man a great leader of young men he has a great vision for community and the Raiders. Pinecrest coaching job is a great place to coach however good community support and great culture that coach metz built.

Reactions: BlackKnight24
Now I have you all connecting the dots. I waited and waited and thought it would start on the first page.

Let’s keep it going
$90k is stout.. But that’s not surprising with that big ole booster club they be having up there. I could drink a lot of booze and lose lots of golf balls with that chunk..

And yes when we loose a game or outcomes don't go the way we think they should Raider nation will let it be known lol that is a true statement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT