ADVERTISEMENT

Who will the Cleveland County champion be this year?

rbwebster32

Mar 25, 2022
Cleveland County football fans who do you think.will be the Champions of the county this year?

I'll jump in first and say:

Shelby will go 2-1
KM will go 2-1
Crest will go 1-2
Burns will go 1-2

Shelby *might* go 3 - 0 but hey, its Cleveland County.... all 4 are good and somebody can and will beat somebody else at any given time.....

I'll jump in first and say:

Shelby will go 2-1
KM will go 2-1
Crest will go 1-2
Burns will go 1-2

Shelby *might* go 3 - 0 but hey, its Cleveland County.... all 4 are good and somebody can and will beat somebody else at any given time.....
Curious what team do u think will knock Lions off

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Oh I agree totally, CC all loaded this year and will be battle, just curious who u thought, or if u felt a certain would would

Reactions: notanyonesfan
One of these turkeys are going 0-3…you can bank on that….yet most likely…that Ole Tom….will still be strutting on Thanksgiving day.

Reactions: notanyonesfan
I truly believe anybody could beat anybody this year in Cleveland County.
I agree with you.
My predicted order, though.

1. Shelby: No one will stop the offense, and the defense will be better than expected, just less “household names”.

2. KM: they return a lot, and will be good on both sides of the ball.

3. Crest: I liked Crest at no.2, initially. How will they replace, Mari Adams, their stud back from last season, though? That is the question. Crest is always sound, defensively, and their offense will be much improved.

4. Burns: I like their skilled positions as much as anyone in the county. Burns’ offense will be a load, but their defense is the question mark, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Here is some insider info. KM will be young, but good this year. Shelby will throw the ball alot this season. Crest will run more than 4 plays this season. Burns has as much talent as anybody in county. But that's just the word on the street/ supper club/ horseshoe club/ etc. 😂

I agree with you.

1. Shelby: No one will stop the offense, and the defense will be better than expected, just less “household names”.

3. Crest: I liked Crest at no.2, initially. How will they replace, Mari Adams, their stud back from last season, though? That is the question. Crest is always sound, defensively, and their offense will be much improved.

4. Burns: I like their skilled positions as much as anyone in the county. Burns’ offense will be a load, but their defense is the question mark, in my opinion.
IMO, in 2015 Shelbys offense was bout unstoppable, with Antwan and Borders, and Darquiz Lee at Qb, ( big brother to Dalyn Lee Qb now).
I truly believe this offense, bearing injury will score at will,
Bridges, Hamilton and New coner Eli Falls, plus to speedy backs going be hard to stop..
Defense was question mark, but hearing great things on how younger talent stepping up.
Know another more Aug 10 scrimmage against Myers Park..

I think it'll end up like this this year

1. Shelby 3-0
2. Burns 2-1
3. Crest 1-2
4. KM 1-2
IMO, in 2015 Shelbys offense was bout unstoppable, with Antwan and Borders, and Darquiz Lee at Qb, ( big brother to Dalyn Lee Qb now).
I truly believe this offense, bearing injury will score at will,
Bridges, Hamilton and New coner Eli Falls, plus to speedy backs going be hard to stop..
Defense was question mark, but hearing great things on how younger talent stepping up.
Know another more Aug 10 scrimmage against Myers Park..
defense is going to be a ok. i believe nick norris is stepping into the lb role, two huge guys still there on the dline, and the secondary is stout. agree with @Lion Attack the names are gone supposedly, folks will be quite surprised by this team!

Their multitude of insiders should know, a bunch of Buddy Garrity clones. If you ride through Cleveland County you can hear some of them through their window, singing the latest blue grass hits nobody's heard of while in the shower scrubbing their man boobs and belly rolls.

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
Why u riding through Shelby anyway,.
Undercover lover....thought so...

I still got that Big Shelby shirt for you in size “Smedium”, so you can show of your pecs. Let’s link up soon. That, or just email me your mailing address.

The word "big" and any team in the unified bug league don't go together.

I agree with you.

I got Burns at #2 because they are the only team that stacks up athlete for athlete in the skills position with Shelby.. if they can get good line play watch out!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT