ADVERTISEMENT

Where is the SC@RC thread?

I know one thang Prembroke wus jumping wit Tone Loc and crew. Folks in their 40s, 50s, and 60's spanning their shirt like a helicopter wit a hip here and a hop there and a humpy dance eeerwhere. Suddenly as I wus dancing to "Wild Thang" the boys burnt my fone up talking about Swett and Scots won. Rufus & Boquisha wus aggervating the crap out of me, talking bout our farm ram running eeerwhere due to Swetts Victory. I couldnt even enjoy C&C Music Factory.

Go_Scots had to have an after party at Jin Jin's

Like it or not, big win for both programs.

Scots scored on 4th and goal from the 10 with just under 2 minutes, then went for 2
running the "Philly Special" as someone called it. The play the Eagles ran in the 2018 super bowl
with Nock Foles. Then got a very lame celebration penalty and Richmond ended up
inside Scot territory after the kickoff with 1;40. Scotland defense held strong intercepting the
ball in the endzone with around 45 sec, then the best play in sports 2 knees and a hard
fought win.....

Scots scored on 4th and goal from the 10 with just under 2 minutes, then went for 2
running the "Philly Special" as someone called it. The play the Eagles ran in the 2018 super bowl
with Nock Foles. Then got a very lame celebration penalty and Richmond ended up
inside Scot territory after the kickoff with 1;40. Scotland defense held strong intercepting the
ball in the endzone with around 45 sec, then the best play in sports 2 knees and a hard
fought win.....
So about 1 min to go we are in scoring position and we get a 15 yard penalty when it looked like little to nothing. Was that "lame" or OK? Maybe they skirts will have the same refs throughout the playoffs. Congrats on win number 17 out of 55 tries lol.

I aint seen nothing mentioned in the Scots/Richmond game bout the refs being part of the problem, so it musta been a delicious game. On duh other hand I would like everyone to pray for Sweet Brown who wus born in Lawnburg, but now resides in Columbus City.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT