ADVERTISEMENT

When?

When will all these lint heads dissappear again?

• Tomorrow night

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Next Friday

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Or the 17th

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
South Point posters are like stink bugs.... Infest the house during the fall/winter, smack them on the beak and they disappear for a while but then always return..... Eventually come late November/early December they die until the next batch shows up around football season next year

Not unlike your typical Crest fan... They are more akin to dung beetles, walking backwards, filling their feet with crap, just melancholy and not good for much cept a little entertaining to watch roll around in excrement+

We Shelby fans, are like Biblical Locusts, we just take over in droves....Nothing you can do but enjoy the ride and hope we shut up eventually... ROFL

I was hoping that someone would start a 4th thread in honor of the Raiders this week. Please add another option for "Never" and I will place my vote. Thanks for thinking of us.

Be honored Beamer if your still around this time of year to play the Raiders. We're normally here. Glad you could join SP and the Falcons this year! At least you will get a challenge in your banner year!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT