ADVERTISEMENT

When was the last time Shelby lost a home playoff game?

No fear or doubt. If we play good we can beat anybody in 2A. If we get beat by a better team I will congratulate them. I honestly don't think this team has played it's best game yet. GO LIONS!

No fear or doubt. If we play good we can beat anybody in 2A. If we get beat by a better team I will congratulate them. I honestly don't think this team has played it's best game yet. GO LIONS!
you're the weakest of the titans

You're not even #3 King Kong or #5 Mothra, your MUTO's which is not even a name...

where's @Lion Attack :D

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
pretty sure it was '09 because Reidsville beat Newton-Conover in the state finals that year....the week before N-C had beaten Salisbury in the Western Regional Final.....Reidsville repped the East that year in the finals.........................

pretty sure it was '09 because Reidsville beat Newton-Conover in the state finals that year....the week before N-C had beaten Salisbury in the Western Regional Final.....Reidsville repped the East that year in the finals.........................
All I know whoever comes out of the West will be battle tested and ready for the East.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT