ADVERTISEMENT

What's going on at Richmond?

Got to say I hate to see Coach Hoggard go. He is a good coach and a good Christian man. Great role model for the kids. I hope the "rumor" is wrong but if it isn't, then my best wishes go with him wherever he goes.

They better be careful for what they wish for at Richmond .

The new guy they get in there could be a lot worse and coaches seeing how they treated Hoggard ... Why would somebody want to coach there.

Originally posted by 1Twister:

Got to say I hate to see Coach Hoggard go. He is a good coach and a good Christian man. Great role model for the kids. I hope the "rumor" is wrong but if it isn't, then my best wishes go with him wherever he goes.
1T
What's ahatning my cussin!?!? Listen here fella, this Nepsy kat is just been atrying to paint us a pitchtur about who bees about to get fired. He bees trying to do thangs that dont make sense, have no support, or walk to it. Nepsy is currently on vacation and has been atrying the minds of his besties.

Here are a few of the noitall Hall Of Famers:
GO_SCOTS
DAUGHTEROF3
WILDCATFAN78
KOUNTLETGO
RAIDERFAN

As you can see 1T, none of the noitall have come to the surface and claim any sort of these chananagins that Mr. Nepsy fella has been atryin to spill. He's just as welcomed in this thread as a hair in a biscuit. Aint nobody wana hear none of this sturd up mess he adoing during the off season. He's just a lickety split youngen tran his best to mess with the Okra, Greens, Collards and Chicken people. he needs to tote his butt back where he came from cause he's piddlin and out of kilter. I'll tells you what 1T, Nepsy is like a booger you just cant thump off at this moment in time.

if thangs get any better, I may have to hire someone to actually anejoy this

THIS THREAD IS HOAXED AND HOTTER'N A GOATS BUTT IN A PEPPER PATCH

Nepsy WHAT ELSE YOU PAPA

NEPSY IS JUST A SMOOTH CRIMINAL
Smooth-Criminal-michael-jackson-21662441-500-272.gif
[/URL]
This post was edited on 3/26 11:58 AM by swett2victory

S2V, Raiderstud is close enough to know. Another telling point is RaiderLaw is not on here squashing this news. Hog has been a good coach and no doubt we could do much worse. Hopefully, Arthur or someone as qualified will step into the role.

No one is mentioning we not only lose the HC but the starting QB (his son) as well.

S2V, Raiderstud is close enough to know. Another telling point is RaiderLaw is not on here squashing this news. Hog has been a good coach and no doubt we could do much worse. Hopefully, Arthur or someone as qualified will step into the role.

No one is mentioning we not only lose the HC but the starting QB (his son) as well.
tumblr_lsknorcvil1qdlkgg.gif
[/URL]

Sad, ain't it? As for Coach Arthur, don't be too surprised if he doesn't end up an SHS Gamecock. Just sayin ...

But - I'm certainly not (like) Raiderstud ... so, what do I know?

What would make a coach leave a legendary program like Richmond and allegedly move to a 2a program?

WHAT AND THE HELL IS GOING ON AT RICHMOND?

Talent down... 9th grade academy...kids don't develop.. just beat up on everyone elses 3rd string 9th grades...System is broke..Talents not gonna get better in that system = time to leave..Hoggard is a smart man and im sure he sees the problem..And he dang sure knows its not him.

Breaking news: Tommy Knotts and Mark Barnes in a loud verbal altercation at Hudson Brothers today during the lunch hour.

WHY ? ........

,...............................................................................

OVER A SUB ?

Ima thanking these young fellas had a tad much of likker: primarilly FAT TARS

141079.jpg
[/URL]

This post was edited on 3/26 5:28 PM by swett2victory

Before the rumors get started allow me to state unequivocally that the Hoggard to Sumter SC with Barnes rumor has NOT been confirmed.

This post was edited on 3/26 7:02 PM by go_scots

Originally posted by go_scots:
Before the rumors get started allow me to state unequivocally that the Hoggard to Sumter SC with Barnes rumor has NOT been confirmed.

Nor will it be. "That" will not happen - not any time soon anyway.

Right destination, wrong coach?

This post was edited on 3/26 8:32 PM by btango

Originally posted by danerdawg:
Talent down... 9th grade academy...kids don't develop.. just beat up on everyone elses 3rd string 9th grades...System is broke..Talents not gonna get better in that system = time to leave..Hoggard is a smart man and im sure he sees the problem..And he dang sure knows its not him.
Not even close.

When you fans attack a man's kid he has no recourse. One must protect his offspring at any cost. Best of luck to the man wherever he takes his son.

3Qh7DkmoqDscreen%20shot%202014-07-30%20at%203.12.15%20pm.png

CT
GOGO couldnt stand it any longer

This post was edited on 3/27 6:02 AM by swett2victory

they have a newspaper in chickenland FOR WHAT, THEY CAN,T READ.
This post was edited on 3/27 9:23 AM by ct147

Just spoke with a HIGHLY credible source. It's true, guys. I never post without knowing for sure. Going down at 3pm. Keep your eyes open.

Originally posted by UNCGrad2014:
Just spoke with a HIGHLY credible source. It's true, guys. I never post without knowing for sure. Going down at 3pm. Keep your eyes open.
I am hearing the same thing. Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

Originally posted by ct147:
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!
COLONEL SANDERS NAMED NEW HEAD COACH AT RICHMOND COUNTY,. PRESS CONFEREnCE TO BE HELD AT THE LOCAL KFC . IF THEY HAVE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
happy.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 3/25 8:50 AM by ct147

This post was edited on 3/25 8:53 AM by ct147

I TOLD YOU THE NEW COACH WAS GOING TO BE COLONEL SANDERS CONFIRMED PRESS CONFERENCE AT 3. FREE .CHICKEN FOR EVERYONE.THE RAIDERS HENCEFORT WILL KNOWN AS THE RICHMOND COUNTY ROOSTERS
laugh.r191677.gif

HE,S NOT ALONE . I AM DISLIKED BY ALL THE ALUMS OF THE SCHOOLS THAT THE BEARS BEAT UP ON. THEY SAY I AM A BRAGGART, NO CLASS AMONGST OTHER THINGS I THINK THE ONE,S THAT HATES OLE CT THE MOST ARE FROM WEAK COUNTY,CRYOVER COUNTY,AND THE LAND THAT ONLY GOD LOVES RICHMOND AND SCOTLAND COUNTY. I AM A HEEL I HAVE NO DESIRE TO BE A FAN FAVORITE. I HAVE FANS . THEY WEAR RED AND BLACK

School board approved the hire in a special meeting this morning. He told the team in last period weight lifting.

Good luck to Coach Hoggard. Absolutely an A+ class act.

Now let the rumors start for who will take the job.

Originally posted by btango:
School board approved the hire in a special meeting this morning. He told the team in last period weight lifting.

Good luck to Coach Hoggard. Absolutely an A+ class act.

Now let the rumors start for who will take the job.
I am sure RC will win 5-6 straight state championships now. Geeze!

Here goes the wringing of hands and the gnashing of teeth. All the "Hogg" Boys will predict that the Raiders will only win 4 or 5 games with him gone, while the fans of our competition will make big quotes about nobody wanting the job. Want to know a secret? The Raiders did fine before Hoggard, and they will continue to do fine, long after he's gone. In case you didn't know, It's the program, fans and Raider spirit, not the coach. Sometimes change is what is needed, and Richmond without a doubt needed a fresh approach. Later!

There are a couple of former assistants who have done great jobs in their first run as head coach in smaller schools that I would like to see get a shot.

Neither guy has a great reputation with the local fan base, but the "problems" that were blamed on them became even bigger problems after they left. Maybe the school will be open to such candidates, and not limit themselves to just current assistants and high profile names.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT