ADVERTISEMENT

What's going on at Richmond?

nepsy7

Oct 3, 2009
I heard the Head Coach was leaving?

This post was edited on 3/23 11:39 AM by nepsy7

Originally posted by swett2victory:

Vacation, fired or resigned
I HEARD THAT IN THE LATE AND THE DARKNESS OF NITE. A BUNCH OF IRATE CHICKEN FARMERS AKA RAIDER FANS TOOK HIM BY FORCE FROM HIS HOME. HE WAS LAST SEEN BEING LEAD AWAY IN THE DIRECTION OF A LOCAL POULTRY PLANT.

Originally posted by swett2victory:

Vacation, fired or resigned?
I CAN ONLY GUESS THAT THE CFARMERS GOT TIRED OF BEING BEAT ON BY THE SKIRTIES. I AM SURPRISED IT DID NOT HAPPEN SOONER. THE SKIRTIES BEAT UP ON THEM AT HOME. GO SCOT AND BAND SKIRTIES PROCEEDED TO DANCE ON THE RAIDERS FIELD. LIKE IT WAS SOUL TRAIN AND AMERICAN BANDSTAND. THEN THEY GOT BEAT BY ONE OF THE WEAK COUNTY WEAKLINGS AT HOME.

This post was edited on 3/23 12:51 PM by ct147

CT147 you don't have much of a life do you bud? Hoggard will be at Richmond as long as HE WANTS to be!!!!

Originally posted by KNOWtheGAME75:
CT147 you don't have much of a life do you bud? Hoggard will be at Richmond as long as HE WANTS to be!!!!
IF nepsy is saying it. GOT TO BE SOME TRUTH TO IT.
CT147 you don't have much of a life do you bud? Hoggard will be at Richmond as long as HE WANTS to be!!

TIME WILL TELL TICK TOCK TICK TOCK
laugh.r191677.gif
BOOM!

The question is still not answered. We got a bunch of clowns posting giberish shananagans mess .......like BOOM

Who knows the truth besides NEPSY

Where is Kountletgo

If he leaves it will be due to his own decision. He has two or three more years before he hits the 30 year mark.

Nepsy thought you new a bit of it but trying to find out more. I guess that is a good start "leaving by his own choice"....But still why?

Hope Kountletgo can answer the rest of the story...

No problem in Raiderville. Coach Hoggard is in charge.Just rumor like every year...The Raiders will be ready when the lights come on with Coach Hoggard leading the way..nuff said

Raiderstud
that truly is nuff said

End of thread
[/B]
v/r

///signed///
S2V
Thread-end approving official

-----------------------------------------NOTHING FOLLOWS------------------------------------------

This post was edited on 3/23 9:36 PM by swett2victory

Raiderstud! I don't believe it's a rumor this time. Looks like it's over.

Most correct in your assessment, All-knowing-Gamer! That is the key ...

"... as long as 'HE WANTS' to be!!!!"

NOT too sure just how "in tune" the Raider-faithful truly are with what Hoggard "wants."

Hate to tell u nepsy. but you are dead WRONG.Don't know what u think u know....Disappointed in U....nuff said...

Raiderstud

I so hope i am wrong! The sources were real good, Much love for the raiders.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!
COLONEL SANDERS NAMED NEW HEAD COACH AT RICHMOND COUNTY,. PRESS CONFEREnCE TO BE HELD AT THE LOCAL KFC . IF THEY HAVE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
happy.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 3/25 8:50 AM by ct147

This post was edited on 3/25 8:53 AM by ct147

CT147 ,

you my friend are what we call a jackass.... congrats you made the list of many in Richmond County. Does not matter if you are from there are not. Sounds like you want Hoggard gone, your team must be one of the many he has beat.

THIS IS ONE FAKE HOAXED DRUM BEAT

Ima thanking this CT147 is light'n up the far with his comments. Dont know one knows whats ahatning with this question started by Nepsy. Dont know one can answer it. I dont know if I would bees acalling this spilling the beens since there is no juice, but rather just beens. Wher the heck is Kountletgo. As president of the chicken farm bidness, only he knows not some, but all answers. Nepsy made this thread travel from the far away chicken farms of the North Kakilaky folks to New Yolk city. He has shaken the hay, roosters, and the eggnogs. How much more can this grow and yet no answer. My question is, where did Sir bad nepsy originate this question from or how did he his spongy self have enough nerves to post this question when there is no juice(YET) in the beans only time will tell and so will Kountletgo if the truth speaks facts or maybe nepsy is justa start'n somethang that's not even a bits of true. Dont know one want to hear false allakations. Ususally GOGO(Mr. Nowitall) comes up on the mic or what about my boy Wildcatfan78, this kat is usually in the Nowitall bidness.

Either someone is ahiding some'n or Nepsy has just hoaxed this thread completely

I need proof and proof only exist in BLACK N WHITE

giphy.gif
[/URL]

This post was edited on 3/25 10:57 AM by swett2victory

Sirmaster75,
I've watched "Clueless" as many time as humanly possible. Like, OMG for real I would run home from school to watch it, no joke. Like, I can quote it backwards.

This post was edited on 3/25 11:33 AM by swett2victory

CT147 ,

you my friend are what we call a jackass.... congrats you made the list of many in Richmond County. Does not matter if you are from there are not. Sounds like you want Hoggard gone, your team must be one of the many he has beat.
thanks so very much for letting me be on the richmond county dislike.list. get in line you are not the first. New Hanover,Wake,Cumberland,Pitt, and your next door neighbors Scotland County.Hell ole CT is disliked by aimost the whole state.It matters not me what others think.yes we have lost to rc.WE played at your place 3 times.Over the years we have tried to get a home and home to no avail.You are not alone others have said no too.What wrong afraid to leave y,all chickens alone.Can not afford the gas, too cheap or to chicken to travel.HOPE THINGS ARE FINE IN THE LAND THAT ONLY GOD LOVES. AS A MATTER OF YOUR ARCH ENEMY GO SCOTS SENT ME DVD OF THEM STOMPING YOUR___________________.DANCING AND PRANCING IN THIER SUNDAYS BEST ON YOUR FIELD.The RUNNING,WEEPING,RAIDERS RUNNING BACK TO THE CHICKEN COOP.RERUN THEN LOST TO A WEAK COUNTY TEAM AT HOME. .DO I GET SOME KIND OF AWARD FOR MAKING THE RC LIST. OLE CT WILL SETTLE FOR A CASE OF YOUR FINEST BIRDS.SINCERELY CT 147 , THE DEAN ps IF YOU EVER GET THE GUTS TO COME TO THE BERN .WE WILL BE WAITING .HELL WE MIGHT EVEN LOAN Y,ALL GAS MONEY.MAYBE buy SOME OF YOUR BEST CHICKENS. 2007 4aa,2012a, 2014 4a.Face the fact you are has beens. the past is the past

yeah 2007 lets talk about that CT147=jackass!!!!! we ran two plays all night and drove it right up you know what. and when i was AT richmond we did not lose to the scots buddy!!!! im no longer there tho. but i was in 2007 when we busted yalls @#$........

This is what AREGOOD once said about the Chicken Farm Headquarters

QUOTE"I have finally figured out what happened in the Southeastern conference and Raider Magic. A few years back a coach from State was on campus recruiting a Raider player. This was about the time Russell Wilson was recruited to State. I think State was one of the few schools that wanted Russell as a QB. Well as most us know that Raider Magic is dangerous stuff. Anyone who messes with it can find himself in big trouble . Well the group of coaches that recruited Russell suddenly found themselves out of a job. When he arrived on the State Campus one of the new coaches found the Raider Magic laying around and put it in Russell shoes. Once again this coach should not have messed with the Magic. This coach decided that Russell should not be his QB and sent him off to Wisconsin. The coach was fired at the end of that season. The magic began taking affect on Russell and he did well in his new home. A Coach at Seattle recognized the magic( one of their coaches had worked at State and told him about the magic) and insisted that they draft Russell despite the fact that no one thought he could play QB in the NFL. Seattle took him in the Third round and quickly sought another QB from another NFL team. They paid the new Qb big Bucks to join them. Russell got a rookie salary. Before the first game Russell became the starting QB. What happened last night was nothing more than Raider Magic. We have been in touch with Russell asking that he return the stolen Raider Magic. Mind you Russell had nothing to do with taking the magic so he has been blessed by it. If he returns it to its rightful place then he will continue to prosper."QUOTE

yeah 2007 lets talk about that CT147=jackass!!!!! we ran two plays all night and drove it right up you know what. and when i was AT richmond we did not lose to the scots buddy!!!! im no longer there tho. but i was in 2007 when we busted yalls @#$........
neither am I in the bern. I HAVE ALOT OF FRIENDS FROM RC UP HERE. NICHOLS
. HOPE THING ARE FINE YOUR WAY

This essay is subliminally directed toward the poster slash posters that had the brazen slash blazen audacity to call The Honorable C.T. of New Bern, North Carolina a jackass. Do you imagine Christopher Columbus, when asking Queen Elizabeth for pound after pound of currency to go on his wild goose chase, can you imagine him calling her a road hoe during the asking process ? Can you imagine Wilber calling Orville a " no plane drivin' pig's ass " as he failed yet again while dismantling from Kill Devil Hill in their newfangled flying machine ? Can you imagine Lucy calling her husband Ricky a " no conga playin' sumbitchh ? " Can you imagine Billy Gibbons telling Dusty Hill to " shave off that silly lookin' beard. " Can you imagine Peter slappin' them Buddy Holly optical aids offen Gordon' s face ? No, you can't, and neither can I. Point being, you're pissin' up a grape vine when calling The Honorable One jive ass names like jackass and stuff like that.

LInk.

Originally posted by raiderstud:
Hate to tell u nepsy. but you are dead WRONG.Don't know what u think u know....Disappointed in U....nuff said...
Nepsy is usually on target.

laugh.r191677.gif

Until the end of the school year. WHAT HAPPENED. HE WON A LOT OF GAMES. I GUESS LOSING TO THE SKIRT PEOPLE WAS A LITTLE TOO MUCH TO HANDLE FOR THE CFARMERS. CLUCK, CLUCK, CLUCK

This post was edited on 3/26 9:27 AM by ct147

This post was edited on 3/26 9:28 AM by ct147

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT