ADVERTISEMENT

what team is the favorite to win 3a west

Lets be honest here Crest offense sucks!!! But there Defense is NFL caliber, 11 D- 1 players. BEST TEAM OF ALL TIME!!!

Gotta love it. Their coming out of the woodwork like termites. In the words of the late great Dale Earnhardt . Good or bad . As long as their talking about you. Your doing something right. When they stop talking about you. Your irrelevant.

Why didn't you just start a new thread? LOL. I have to go with KM,Crest,Freedom,and AC Reynolds to be the top candidates.

Reactions: swett2victory
Why didn't you just start a new thread? LOL. I have to go with KM,Crest,Freedom,and AC Reynolds to be the top candidates.
Sir, I wanted the folks of the 3A community to look back at this thread and say "wow" "aaaah" "ooooooh". Anyhow papa, them AC Reynolds folks are some bad mofos when it comes to handling some football. I'm pretty sure they have some D1 players but would they by chance have any of them national level kats?

Thinking Crest will be 3A not AA....so we have a shot. Not sure who'll be where A-AA.

3A/3AA is where all the action is in 2017

There appears to be alot of parody in 3A with Crest, Huss, Monroe, Catholic, Freedom, FV, KM, etc. Is Ashbrook 3A or 3AA, what about Concord? Ashbrook MIGHT be a darkhorse if they're 3A(depending on what their new coach does).

3AA I expect the title to go through Dudley and/or Kannapolis

What does Huss have back? They sure had a lot of athletes last year that could play.

Catholic looks loaded on offense going into this year. I think Catholic, Monroe, JM Robinson and Crest could have something to say but I was told they'll be young.
Could see Freedom make some noise as well as Concord, but not sold on Concord or Hunter Huss for that matter.

Catholic looks loaded on offense going into this year. I think Catholic, Monroe, JM Robinson and Crest could have something to say but I was told they'll be young.
Could see Freedom make some noise as well as Concord, but not sold on Concord or Hunter Huss for that matter.
Having seen both play last year, Huss was much better than Monroe, with more athletes and size. I think they were young and should have a nice group back.

Having seen both play last year, Huss was much better than Monroe, with more athletes and size. I think they were young and should have a nice group back.
Monroe has one of the better offenses in the 3A west I believe and I'll give them better coaching over Huss. Only question with Monroe is defense. It's the reason why I don't like them to come out of 3A.
Huss was very good a year ago and gave Shelby all they could handle, but it's a different year. Not saying they aren't going to be good. I'm just not sold on them being state title contenders.

Now the little 2a team is talking crap havelock would put 35 up on y'all in a half with ease crest u better make it havelock has a tougher road but I believe should still be there but if it ends up crest vs havelock lemme pray for crest amen the only games where havelock starters was in for the whole game is havelock vs new bern who is rank second in the state and west carteriet which starters got pulled beginning of 4th quarter and havelock only gives up 10 points a game 25 scored by new bern 28 by white oak I think when haveloc was already up 70-0 at half you think your the only team with defense we will see lmao havelock starters rarely ever play past half time... Your defense isn't the best in the states I will definitely say top 5 maybe even second but it's not better than new berns sorry when u play the teams new bern plays and shut them down then maybe we can agree but you havent played the talent they have u haven't even played the talent havelock has played
Now that's a run on sentence. I found myself reading it without taking a breath. I fainted at the end but my wife resuscitated me. These forums can sometimes be hazardous to your health.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT