ADVERTISEMENT

What team in the East should have the number one seed for the 2A or 2AA state playoffs

I know northeastern don't play the the toughest schedule is that getting old or what I bet edenton will go down there and beat some of y'all hell just did beat Hertford County last year it's just getting old y'all have two or three good teams down there ok if we go down there or any of y'all come here you going to know it..

I had a chance to see Traveon Freshwater from Northeastern at the South Carolina vs NC State game in Charlotte, I thought he was a redshirt until one of the coaches said he was a 2019 prospect! Holy smokes this kid is a specimen. Found his mid season on hudl.

Thanks, olddog77. footballoholic32, TDPass2, and ByTheFence for your indepth responses. Not sure if South Point will make it to the Big Game - Shelby fans swear we won't - but if we do and should meet up, it should be a great, hard hitting game.

Reactions: seadog28
Great info guys. Thanks.

I am sure the N. Davidson fans will appreciate the info. And N. Davidson could wind up being the #1 seed in the 2AA East, so don't start counting those chickens just yet.

Unfortunately Reidsville will be 2A so the only way we could possibly see them would be if both teams make the state championship game in Chapel Hill.

A lot has been made about the difference between teams in the East vs. West but I think the passing game most teams in the West have is what makes the difference. If you can't throw it or defend the passing game it gets awfully tough to win a state championship.
"if" we make it there our opponent BETTER have a very good offensive line because the QB cant pass it on his back.

Reactions: TD Pass2
I give all the credit to the coaching staff. They have the boys conditioned well. Especially the lines on either side. I remember years where it looked like we were non existent on either side of the ball by the end of the 3rd quarter. Not this year. Holley and Co. have done a great job with this group.

Reactions: 96panther
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT