ADVERTISEMENT

what is up with this site?

Junglejimk

Nov 30, 2002
What is up? Why is half the stuff "under construction"? I have been on here for about eleven years and I have never been unable to glean scores and schedules in a timely manner. I see that Deana has gone to the trouble of posting them schedules, (thanks!) but scores and conference standings is the useful info that many of us would like to see. does somebody have to sit in front of a computer and enter that stuff in manually?
Frustrating.
Does anyone have any suggestion of other sites that might have NC high school schedules with scores, conference standing, etc?

Sorry but Rivals took that well liked option off their high school sites when they changed over to a new platform.

They say that it's in the plans but all I can do is do what I did all spring. I manually entered all schedules and now change all standings. I stay up until 1 or 2 am Saturday morning posting scores.

It is very frustrating but it's out of my hands. I appreciate everyone visiting the site!

Reactions: dirty stallion
You do great, King. Thanks. I use many different sites. All have advantages. If I was looking for conference standings I would look at gobiggreen.net or CPs.com.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT