ADVERTISEMENT

Western Regional Championship Robbinsville vs Mitchell

Congrats on the field.

Now I must say Mitchell is trash off the field. They played music that said suck my ________. Over and over. Parents and kids was hearing that. I've never seen anything like that in my life. Great folks. Wow.
It was truly an accident. That has never happened before. I would like to formally apologize on behave of Mitchell High School.

Congrats on the field.

Now I must say Mitchell is trash off the field. They played music that said suck my ________. Over and over. Parents and kids was hearing that. I've never seen anything like that in my life. Great folks. Wow.
I'll try to get more information. I didn't hear it but I don't pay attention to the music but from people I asked it was an accident they were over here telling who ever to turn it off and they didn't notice it what was playing. This is a very conservative county and wouldn't have played it on purpose.

It was truly an accident. That has never happened before. I would like to formally apologize on behave of Mitchell High School.
As a fan and resident of Mitchell County, I want to apologize for this trash that was played. Accident or not this was unacceptable. Shound not have been on a play list at the stadium. Believe me when I say that the High School will hear from myself and some others over this.

Congrats on the field.

It really was an honest mistake the guy that usually does the music wasn't there, I think he clicked on the wrong one on youtube

As a fan and resident of Mitchell County, I want to apologize for this trash that was played. Accident or not this was unacceptable. Shound not have been on a play list at the stadium. Believe me when I say that the High School will hear from myself and some others over this.
Well I asked them in the booth and it was an accident and after the game the announcer apologized.

Congrats on the field.

Mitchell ain't trash off the field the guy doing the music made a mistake and I'm sure someone will answer, none of us would want our kids or anyone else for that matter to hear that crap music with the profanity

First Congratulations to the Robbinsville Black Knights on a great season. Adam’s is definitely a stud. Thought your able had a great game minus the interceptions. No doubt you all will be back. You young men never let up or quit. Great sportsmanship from your team as well. Obviously very well coached, not that that was ever a question.

CONGRATULATIONS Mountaineers. Great game by the line again. Ty was great again. Thought he had a good game throwing the ball as well. 26 with an incredible catch where he got lit up. 22 with his solid game. Thought the defense as a whole played really well tonight. Everyone contributed. In my opinion the early pick was huge to keep the momentum on Mitchells side.

Agree with the others that have apologized for the music but man you cannot let that happen.

Go Mountaineers

Mitchell ain't trash off the field the guy doing the music made a mistake and I'm sure someone will answer, none of us would want our kids or anyone else for that matter to hear that crap music with the profanity
Don’t pay no attention to BK. He’s frustrated and can find nothing else to complain about. Pure accident and not a representation of Mitchell County.

Congratulations to Mitchel!!! Robbinsville never quit and played their hardest plays at the end of the game. Congratulations Purple and to all the parents with kids playing next week! I was trying to guess which son was yours at linebacker? I would claim all of them for my sons lol!! Great game and congratulations again to both teams!!

One day when seasons over with I wanna hit you Robbinsville guys up for some old time history on your teams. I live in WV but my dad’s family is from Haywood County. They left the Cataloochee before the park service bought it. I just fell in love with the smokies when I started doing some family tree research. I love small town football and it didn’t take long researching the area to see Robbinsville’s name pop up. Congratulations on your season!

Congratulations to Mitchel!!! Robbinsville never quit and played their hardest plays at the end of the game. Congratulations Purple and to all the parents with kids playing next week! I was trying to guess which son was yours at linebacker? I would claim all of them for my sons lol!! Great game and congratulations again to both teams!!
Twotwo

I had it laid up for BK and Big Oak but I think instead of being a d#$k I will let em slide, I'm just glad I get to see my boy play one more time, also the other 8 grasshoppers I hung out with on the sidelines for a few years, proud of em I am officially the happiest man in Estatoe lol

Mitchell played an excellent game! I didn't predict this game because I thought it would be too close to call. Their line flat out impressed me, #2 should buy all them boys a steak dinner. Mitchell's D was playing lights out from the start with darn near perfect execution. Robbinsville showed a lot heart but were just out played which is very unusual for title town, and I was actually surprised at that. However, we all know Robbinsville will be back, because that's how they roll.
Congratulations Mitchell Nation! Now go get that trophy and bring it back to the mountains! And if any of you guys know Mr. Stamey, tell him ole PBBear51 appreciated his company tonight.

I believe both sides can be proud of these boys on both teams how they conducted themselves in the game and after showing respect for each other, some hard hitting for sure some gonna be sore but I don't believe there was any cheap shots and they all must have kept their mouths shut no flags for that kinda stuff. Just clean hard hitting game.

Well on another board ( at least I believe it was another board) but anyway we talked about Mitchell getting like $1.2 million from the new state budget towards new astroturf field, well I guess it was enough or they had more put aside and this just put it over the top since we all that were at the game heard him announce this was the last game Mitchell would play on natural grass next year new turf field.

Should I put it on BK and Big Oak or let it ride? I think I owe them an explanation of what happened tonight?
Lay it to them, Mount Airy could have put them away tonight and gave Mitchell a better game. They played to lose. Worst I have seen from the SMC. I think they were all down this year. But that happens.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT