ADVERTISEMENT

Western Alamance over Northern Guilford

Hey don't make excuses! We have alot of players playing Varsity because we are young that would be playing on JV as well. It was no whipping I agree but a Win is a Win!
Wow! I guess when you get your tails kicked on Friday night (in this case Monday night) you have to start counting your wins on Thursday night games! Lol! Congrats your JV's won. Let's see how that translates to Friday night the next two years lol!

Reactions: Earnhardt Forever
Northern Guilford got served a big fat slice of humble pie and they simply can't accept the truth. 36 to 21. It's refreshing when a team with good values beats a team that doesn't just bend, but breaks the rules.

The recruiting for NG was off this year. Recruiting ebbs and flows, I guess. When Eastern beats them, they will be madder than a hornet's nest. The finger pointing and excuses should run rampant in the halls of NG.

The purple queers are done. Last time you met Crest you didn't even make it to the ship. I hope Crest and NG get another chance this year. Ship or no Ship, Roscoe will get sent home with his tail between his legs. What's funny is you know it too. The only reason NG won state last year was because they didn't play Crest. You know that's true too. -- This was written by *crest91

I'll tell you what's really funny, *crest91 ( the 91 is his IQ, highest in Cleveland County ), is yall not playing anybody from Charlotte ( No gate and it's too far is always your excuse ), but you can haul ass up to Asheville to play a kickball school. The Ponies are 0-2 versus MIster Roscoe, and would have been 0-3 last year if you hadn't had the Dodge The Attendance Counters Day. Everyone in NC is aware of your horseshit schedule as to garner home field during the playoffs. Since you're the self proclaimed best in NC, play Butler, Mallard Creek, Vance, Hough, or Indy, since you can go to Asheville and play T.C. Roberson . I guess you were preparing for Drawn, East Burp, Chase , and the rest of your challenging and demanding schedule.

Of what squad are you a fan, Earnhardt ? You never have proclaimed one, or are you a Western Alamance fan since your roller skating partner, WAFootballer, is an Elon resident ? Same clown, different mask.

How is Tucker Hord? Tough/Gutsy player for NG. I hope he is OK. His leg got caught underneath his body while being tackled in the 2nd half vs, WA and he didn't return.

The purple queers are done. Last time you met Crest you didn't even make it to the ship. I hope Crest and NG get another chance this year. Ship or no Ship, Roscoe will get sent home with his tail between his legs. What's funny is you know it too. The only reason NG won state last year was because they didn't play Crest. You know that's true too. -- This was written by *crest91

I'll tell you what's really funny, *crest91 ( the 91 is his IQ, highest in Cleveland County ), is yall not playing anybody from Charlotte ( No gate and it's too far is always your excuse ), but you can haul ass up to Asheville to play a kickball school. The Ponies are 0-2 versus MIster Roscoe, and would have been 0-3 last year if you hadn't had the Dodge The Attendance Counters Day. Everyone in NC is aware of your horseshit schedule as to garner home field during the playoffs. Since you're the self proclaimed best in NC, play Butler, Mallard Creek, Vance, Hough, or Indy, since you can go to Asheville and play T.C. Roberson . I guess you were preparing for Drawn, East Burp, Chase , and the rest of your challenging and demanding schedule.

You don't even know how to properly quote on Ncpreps and you're talking about my IQ? pot meet kettle! NG lost last year to a team that then got throttled by Havelock, Your defense was a joke, your offense was a bigger joke. You only scored 14 against weddington, who had a decent defense, but not of Crest's caliber last year. I repeat, NG would not have won state against Crest last year had these two teams met, everyone on these boards would probably agree with me except for you purple queers. As far as who Crest plays, I agree about TCR, it is a joke. I have no fear of playing Charlotte schools or ACR or Asheville. I don't get to make those decisions, they don't call me to ask who we should schedule. With that being said, Crest will be young next year, so I'm sure Mallard Creek or Butler would have a field day. Last year though, it would have been a more exciting game to watch.

Last edited:
You don't even know how to properly quote o Ncpreps and you're talking about my IQ? pot meet kettle! NG lost last year to a team that then got throttled by Havelock, Your defense was a joke, your offense was a bigger joke. You only scored 14 against weddington, who had a decent defense, but not of Crest's caliber last year. I repeat, NG would not have won state against Crest last year had these two teams met, everyone on these boards would probably agree with me except for you purple queers. As far as who Crest plays, I agree about TCR, it is a joke. I have no fear of playing Charlotte schools or ACR or Asheville. I don't get to make those decisions, they don't call me to ask who we should schedule. With that being said, Crest will be young next year, so I'm sure Mallard Creek or Butler would have a field day. Last year though, it would have been a more exciting game to watch.

We should sing a song to GSO Triple 5:

"Go back, go back, go back to the wood'
Your mama chews tobacco and your team ain't no good"

GSO Triple 5 is merely a bad sport. Northern Guilford got exposed for the posers they are. Their recruiting is down and he's just mad at the world. Their's rumors that NG is going to change mascots too. They will be known as the "Cheetahs".

Of what squad are you a fan, Earnhardt ? You never have proclaimed one, or are you a Western Alamance fan since your roller skating partner, WAFootballer, is an Elon resident ? Same clown, different mask.

Answer up, pig boy.

Answer up, pig boy.
LMAO! This is quality entertainment!

I can understand, Mister War Head, the envy and loathing some of these inbred, snot drinking, winnder lickin' winos from Elon and Down Yonder ( where the average IQ is 53 ) share
in their individual intrinsic-ish thinking processes , but for YOU, a Northwest fan and Stokesdale resident, to spout off about " move ins " and " transfers, " is beyond quality entertainment slash quality and truthful prose. How many, and you may use both hands and both feet to cipher, but how many new housing developments have sprung up in the last decade in the Stokesdale/Summerfield Metro Area ?
P.S. Speaking of move ins, how many has Northwest had in the last month ?
P.S.S. Speaking of transfers, how many has Northwest had in the last month ?
P.S.S.S. Hoping you are well, Sir, and I'd love to be a fly on the wall as you curse and add up the move ins Northwest has garnered in the last month slash three weeks, and I feel sure if you think with your complete focus in mind, you'll get it right..

Answer up, pig boy.

I pull for teams that don't cheat. That would exclude the Cheetahs of Northern Guilford.

Again, Western Alamance 36, Northern Guilford 21. Triple 5 yourself out of that one.

Outsider here but did enjoy watching the Northern game with Catholic state championship I know Triple5 has seen the replay. lol

Reactions: GSO-Triple5
GSO, my prayers have been answered. Tell Roscoe that karma is a bitch!

One good game does not a career make, Foot Soldier. It'll be interesting concerning the total yards when both are participating on Sunday afternoons, an occasional Thursday evening tilt , or playoff appearances, similar to Keenan Allen. It'll be interesting to see which one winds up with the most career yards. Maybe you and some of your Queen City big shots could keep the stats on this particular issue.

One good game does not a career make, Foot Soldier. It'll be interesting concerning the total yards when both are participating on Sunday afternoons, an occasional Thursday evening tilt , or playoff appearances, similar to Keenan Allen. It'll be interesting to see which one winds up with the most career yards. Maybe you and some of your Queen City big shots could keep the stats on this particular issue.
Is the colon impacted tonight Mr. Sensitive? Try some glycerin suppositories bitch.

I'd prefer the Who'll Wind Up With The Most Career Touchdown wager, if the Queenie City herd of bitties will agree. If Fire Starter should accumulate more touchdowns than my designated participant, then I'll have some of my crowd drop you south Charlotte rougheans a grand. If my participant should, and will, accrue more six pointers than your participant, I'll take my grand and proceed on a five or six state bender with Paula " Knock Knees " Lockjaw, ex-Charlotte native who once plied her trade at the joint on North Tryon Street, adjacent to the Waffle House..

Did you aspire to be John, George, Paul, or Ringo, as a tot growing up in Charlotte , or did you ever give such aspirations the time of day , or did you even give a shyt about said combo ? Did yall have radios in north Charlotte back then ?

I can understand, Mister War Head, the envy and loathing some of these inbred, snot drinking, winnder lickin' winos from Elon and Down Yonder ( where the average IQ is 53 ) share
in their individual intrinsic-ish thinking processes , but for YOU, a Northwest fan and Stokesdale resident, to spout off about " move ins " and " transfers, " is beyond quality entertainment slash quality and truthful prose. How many, and you may use both hands and both feet to cipher, but how many new housing developments have sprung up in the last decade in the Stokesdale/Summerfield Metro Area ?
P.S. Speaking of move ins, how many has Northwest had in the last month ?
P.S.S. Speaking of transfers, how many has Northwest had in the last month ?
P.S.S.S. Hoping you are well, Sir, and I'd love to be a fly on the wall as you curse and add up the move ins Northwest has garnered in the last month slash three weeks, and I feel sure if you think with your complete focus in mind, you'll get it right..
GSO, My brother from another mother who bailed on his original team (NW Guilford) and traded in the red and black for Purple. I have noticed a lot of new move in players this year at NW since the Ex Northern coach took over. I guess y'all taught him well. Except when we get transfers we get average Football players you guys get D-1 players. So I guess Roscoe didn't share that trade secret. What really baffles me is how we get a transfer this off-season he then quits after the loss to Northern and Transfers to Northern and somehow is playing for you guys now? I for one do pull for Nighthawks except on the nights when the Vikings are getting our Ass kicked by them and do you know why??? Just to see you Happy my old friend. But in all seriousness where have you been these message boards are not near as fun with you M.I.A.

BTW, on another serious note how do you think Northern will do after the loss of Tucker Hord?

Word on the street, Mister War Head, is you're living outside of Summerfield in that mobile home lodging facility I purchased about twenty years ago. Is she still residing in the mobile home, in rehab , re-join the carnival, ?open the Spa and Erotic Massage she always wanted, or what ? I saw you standing in the yard of one of the many rental houses Northern sends their new transfers, standin' on Spencer Dixon with that fancy Digital Camera that I also purchased her approximately ten years ago. If you'll look right behind the paneling behind the bed, right above where she bangs her head at night in erotic moments, take that panel off and you'll find a surprise. Tel her I said to kiss a goat's ass.

Is she still residing in the mobile home, in rehab , re-join the carnival, ?open the Spa and Erotic Massage she always wanted, or what ? .
Negative Sir!, Her dreams became a reality when she opened the Stokesdale Ammo, Hair Care, and Tire Center! It's one hell of a classy establishment....

From the bottom of my heart. Mister War Head, I wish you two nothing but the best, and good luck with the retail business establishment.
I would really like to see Coach Roscoe put the ball in CJ Freemans hands about 50 times a game and see what happens.

The WA game was 29-21 with seconds to go and Roscoe took starters out and new qb fumbled and WA got ball around 15 yd line so don't let score confuse you. You won, enjoy it.

The WA game was 29-21 with seconds to go and Roscoe took starters out and new qb fumbled and WA got ball around 15 yd line so don't let score confuse you. You won, enjoy it.
Now let's not stretch the truth here to make yourself look better. The score was 36-21 with 41 seconds left when Roscoe emptied the bench. Yes the back up QB fumbled twice, but that was in the closing seconds and Northern recovered both of them. All the points were scored when the starters were still in the game playing. Just to be clear, Northern had a whopping total of 20 yards of offense the entire 2nd half and 1 first down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT