ADVERTISEMENT

West Stokes v North Surry

As a fan of neither team I agree the refs were trash. And no I dont want to sign up to be one but it shouldn't take 10 minutes to decide where to spot the ball on half the distance to the goal penalties and that was clearly and interception before half by north surry that was ruled a completion
After watching the tape, all confirmed…

North player clearly came down with it and should have been an interception. Soon as he hits the turf, play is dead, not after rolling around. West goes on to score that drive. Momentum changer.

First drive of second half, #3 for North literally got tackled as if he was holding the ball, trying to get off the line at WR. Was 3rd and 8, should have been a first down.

No denying refs influenced the outcome. These are two good examples of a night full of bad calls.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigRedFan27
Crunch time it seemed West made the plays and NS didn't. NS had first down inside the ten and came away with nothing.

I'm talking about 1st and goal inside the ten and missed the field goal
I know what you’re talking about, I’m referring to the large amount of momentum changing wrong decisions the refs made.

West went on and scored a TD after that “reception” at the goal line. That’s a big swing.

I’m curious if the AD from NS tried to ban that crew or not? Definitely had grounds too. I understand there’s a shortage, but should have at least tried.

I’m guessing he didn’t

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT