ADVERTISEMENT

West Montgomery @ North Moore

If NM cleans it up a little and plays with the heart and enthusiasm like they did against Union Pines this will be a close game and NM could very well pull it out.

Reactions: RD28327
Son of a gun! You know it's gonna be a long week when you find out on Monday that you have to work on Friday night. Oh well, y'all keep me informed. I'll be cheering from a loooooooooooonnnng way away.

Reactions: WARRIOR_PRIDE2005
It's good to be confident but don't be over confident that's has a lot to with the way they playing now bc people has told them how good they are, they're not playing with energy bc they think they have won before the they step on the field.they will have to pick up the energy or get better. before they think about State's.

Reactions: Buzzard15
Like I said before and NM88 stated, I'm sure our coach will adjust to the talent he has. You don't have to throw the ball a bunch to win. We got a QB who can throw, so we use him. If we don't have a guy that can throw it very well, I'm sure we'll run something different. I don't know what he ran when he was a head coach in Florida but I know he coached at Pinecrest and they don't throw it much. You do what your players are capable of. That's why he's the coach and he's shown he's pretty good. He and his staff will figure it out. Good night fellas. Go Mustangs!

Interesting article on Coach from Florida. I would say now my fears will be realized and NM88 will be right. Longevity with our coaches are a thing of the past.
In the article it definitely highlights Coach Vogt being a turnaround coach. 2-8 year one, 3-7 year two, and then 5-5 year three. Pine Crest comes calling but we get the interception and snag him. So now returning to my first question. Will we be okay next year?

http://www.news-journalonline.com/article/20121221/sports/121229961

Nonetheless it should be a fun ride while it lasts. GO MUSTANGS!

I will say this, WM had a fun night against Chatham Central. No, they didn't score 68 on them but they did work on a few things and most of all, they built teamwork! The young guys and backups got tons of playing time! They had a very good practice today and nobody is taking anybody lightly! They are not over confident and they know the task ahead of them. I believe WM will be ok Friday. The front 7 of North Moore will be a handful. But, our guys know that. It won't be a surprise. WM might have a few surprises though....

Reactions: WMHSWarrior4life
It's good to be confident but don't be over confident that's has a lot to with the way they playing now bc people has told them how good they are, they're not playing with energy bc they think they have won before the they step on the field.they will have to pick up the energy or get better. before they think about State's.
Remind Us to tell WM how good They are during the second week of October. You Guys have encouraged the Bulldog Fans so much, and it's appreciated

nm4life Please post a profile picture so we can put it on the milk carton under the heading "Missing" after the game.

That's the way I roll,they don't make a milk carton big enough to fit my head on.I will say one thing I can't get any other teams fans to talk trash to me only WM,so that's who I go with,plus I hate WM always have and always will.

Bring back any memories?
5421b2b999e5e.image.jpg

That's the way I roll,they don't make a milk carton big enough to fit my head on.I will say one thing I can't get any other teams fans to talk trash to me only WM,so that's who I go with,plus I hate WM always have and always will.
Then you will be suicidal after Friday night because you will have an even bigger reason to hate them! Expect new things not seen on film!

Great photo of poor tackling technique that haunted the Mustangs last year. I must say they certainly improved in this area. West will probably throw some misdirection early to get around the defensive line and score early. NM did a whale of a job bottling up Union Pines until late. Open field tackling better be spot on for NM. And those bright red jerseys do look mighty fine on the Warriors.

Reactions: WARRIOR_PRIDE2005
What's up with all this hype about NM they are at best a 4th place team in this conference, I don't know if it's west fans hyping the game up so when west wins by 4tds the fans can say west is back in championship form or NM fans hyping it up to get decent crowd.

Why does west need to change what they do against NM they should save that for a tougher opponent,

Alright guys imagine this in a cool announcers voice.WM 3rd and 18 it is a run ,fumble on the play NM TOUCHDOWN,WM 3rd and 28 pass is up oh interseption NM TOUCHDOWN,NM hand off to TYREEK through line untouched,he is at the 40, the 30 nobody is going to catch him NM TOUCHDOWN. Get used to this guys you are going to hear alot of it Friday night ,be there.

nm4life would u like for me to bring the turnips with all the crow u going to be eating Friday night?

Man you all have me figured out I also love turnips ,but I like mine raw don't cook them ok.

Alright guys imagine this in a cool announcers voice.WM 3rd and 18 it is a run ,fumble on the play NM TOUCHDOWN,WM 3rd and 28 pass is up oh interseption NM TOUCHDOWN,NM hand off to TYREEK through line untouched,he is at the 40, the 30 nobody is going to catch him NM TOUCHDOWN. Get used to this guys you are going to hear alot of it Friday night ,be there.

2923232-423.gif

What's up with all this hype about NM they are at best a 4th place team in this conference, I don't know if it's west fans hyping the game up so when west wins by 4tds the fans can say west is back in championship form or NM fans hyping it up to get decent crowd.
I'm gonna say 3rd best
then you woke up...

This is the week Wmo.t puts it together. I was really impressed with NM at the scrimmage. Good young coach. Lots of enthusiasm. Good players. They will play tough but West Mont will be too strong and will pull away. Warrior s just have more talent and depth.

Reactions: WMFootballFanatic
Plenty of spunk left in the North Moore crowd! Is there anywhere good in Robbins to catch a good meal before the game? Isn't there a Subway down past that greasy chicken place?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT