ADVERTISEMENT

West Forsyth Sophomore KJ Henry is now a 4 Star recruit...6'6 220lb DE

CPC4LIFE

Jul 31, 2010
West Forsyth has another STAR(4) at DE following in the footsteps of Alex McAlister (Florida) and Jalen Dalton (UNC)... and many believe he's better at the stage of his young career than the two of them. See Highlights below. He also soars regularly "above the rim" in basketball. West Forsyth basketball coach Rusty Larue "probably" "politely" and "quietly" hoping for football season to end...just my opinion. The basketball team is loaded but 4 starters are playing football. Good Problems

See highlights below:

http://247sports.com/Bolt/New-flock-of-four-stars-in-2018-41229333

Last edited:
Reactions: daviekid
KJ had a great game last night as the Titans advance to the 3rd Rd and yes he scored another TD. He's a such a disruptive force and East Forsyth will see him for the first time on a regular basis. He did not play in the 24-21 game(well... He played but only a few plays.. Sophomore stuff) This West defense has been very stingy other than the North Davidson game... and kudos to ND for what they are doing offensively to top teams in the state. They put 46 on the defending state champs last night.

Last edited:
KJ had a great game last night as the Titans advance to the 3rd Rd and yes he scored another TD. He's a such a disruptive force and East Forsyth will see him for the first time on a regular basis. He did not play in the 24-21 game(well... He played but only a few plays.. Sophomore stuff) This West defense has been very stingy other than the North Davidson game... and kudos to ND for what they are doing offensively to top teams in the state. They put 46 on the defending state champs last night.

Help me out. What is Sophomore stuff? How are you the defending State Champs when you lost in the playoffs the previous year?

CP4.......New Bern won it all last year....NOT Scotland. Last time Scotland won it all was in 2012 I think. I think you mean to say number one ranking in AP poll or other poll this YEAR. Scotland lost to Hoggard in Quaterfinal 24-21 last year.

KJ Henry receives his 5th offer from NC State! On Thanksgiving Day! Yes Sir, Go get him Dave Doeren!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT