ADVERTISEMENT

West Forsyth at Mooresville 7 v 7

MooresvilleDevil06

Aug 28, 2012
Ended in a 2-2 tie (maybe a 2-1 Mooresville win, there was a potential TD the WF scored on their first drive that i wasnt sure if it was given to them or not, but i gave it to them).

Each teams starters only got 2 series (after they went through drills for about the first hour). All scores came with the starters, no teams back ups scored on the 2 series they were given.

Mooresville looked much better than the first time i saw them, both sides of the ball. Idk of we have settled on a QB yet- but i noticed the offense was a bit more fluid with Murrell at QB as opposed to Nusser. WR's had some drops that should have been caught. Defensively i thought we did well, didn't give WF a lot of open guys down field. They were forced into a lot of check down passes that went for some yards.

West Forsyth skill guys are huge. Many of the WR's and the QB had to be 6'3ish at least. They have really good speed outside. QB's touch was a bit off, over threw a good amount of deep balls, but i liked the upside i saw out of their QB. WF i think has some potential to be real good again based on what i saw (granted i dont see them on a regular basis)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT