9/1 vs Independence
9/15 at Mallard Creek
9/22 West Meck at WC
9/29 WC at Hopewell
10/6 at Hough
10/13 vs Harding
10/20 at Chambers
10/27 vs North Meck
Hope I got the schedule right. If not I will correct.

What kind of season will West Charlotte have. My understanding Jaden Smith OLB/ WR has committed to Michigan

Reactions: Chopper747
West Charlotte will have a great year. Regular season may be 6-4, 7-3 type of year but 8-2 would not surprise me at all. They play 4 of the top 10 4A schools again this year. 24-27 seasons is where its expected WC to be the best in the city. the 2027 class is VERY special. Expect to see a few D1 guys out of this group of 2027.

In the playoffs they will be a force. Last years was 4th n 1 from going up big on KM and should have won that game on the road. WIll be very tough playoff team.

West Charlotte will have a great year. Regular season may be 6-4, 7-3 type of year but 8-2 would not surprise me at all. They play 4 of the top 10 4A schools again this year. 24-27 seasons is where its expected WC to be the best in the city. the 2027 class is VERY special. Expect to see a few D1 guys out of this group of 2027.

In the playoffs they will be a force. Last years was 4th n 1 from going up big on KM and should have won that game on the road. WIll be very tough playoff team.
I have chambers and mallard just outside the top 10 now, especially Creek after seeing the QB. Still a tough slate and they will be a TOUGH out.
I would like to see them get a crack at KM again this year. I think with KM running a spread offense this year it plays right into the strengths of WC and would be a great match up.

I have chambers and mallard just outside the top 10 now, especially Creek after seeing the QB. Still a tough slate and they will be a TOUGH out.
I would like to see them get a crack at KM again this year. I think with KM running a spread offense this year it plays right into the strengths of WC and would be a great match up.
KM has beaten them with a great offense, and good defense. Agree the spread benefits WC. Think defensively WC will cause problems for a lot of teams. The CMS crackdown will benefit IB high schools.

MC looks very impressive. who is the QB? They are loaded.

Agree Chambers will fall off. but will be top 10ish for sure.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I’m not sure if I’m ready to say that just yet. I wouldn’t be surprised if they play the top teams a lot closer this year and even possibly beat a chambers but Hough should have that on lock.
Hough is super talented, but at what point does the influx of transfers and consistent playoff failures track them down? With the CMS crackdown, coaching change, and QB play this is the year to get Hough.

Hough is super talented, but at what point does the influx of transfers and consistent playoff failures track them down? With the CMS crackdown, coaching change, and QB play this is the year to get Hough.
Trust me, I never understood it myself nor do I not get why they consistently continue to get so much talent failure after failure. With that being said, I can see WC making it interesting for the second place spot this year.

Coach Sowell is a very good coach who prepares his teams well. I wouldn’t make the mistake of underestimating them.
Monroe is very well coached. Monroe is a very good 2A team. Its the MC-Shelby argument. Shelby may have a better season but in no way is Shelby a better team on the field. Monroe may have ab etter season but no way are they on WC level especially this year. WC is a good 4A team playing 3A.

Monroe is very well coached. Monroe is a very good 2A team. Its the MC-Shelby argument. Shelby may have a better season but in no way is Shelby a better team on the field. Monroe may have ab etter season but no way are they on WC level especially this year. WC is a good 4A team playing 3A.
Monroe isn’t your normal 2A as far as talent. Monroe has been pumping out D1 skill talent for awhile. Those guys are always fast and athletic. They are built to play spread teams defensively. The RedHawks did lose their four yr starter at qb so that is a big question mark for them. If WC was more of a power running team then I would say that Monroe has No shot. The RedHawks are going to be ready to play guaranteed.

Monroe isn’t your normal 2A as far as talent. Monroe has been pumping out D1 skill talent for awhile. Those guys are always fast and athletic. They are built to play spread teams defensively. The RedHawks did lose their four yr starter at qb so that is a big question mark for them. If WC was more of a power running team then I would say that Monroe has No shot. The RedHawks are going to be ready to play guaranteed.
Luckily, they got a transfer qb from Sc. 2a is much better than people think the 2a west is pretty loaded

I think they are better off without. They’ll be fine.
Thats definitely a way to look at it. Would have helped no doubt if it would have worked. Really liked Coach Rose, and Coach Sullivan maybe this opens door for one of their returns. Either way WC will be well coached and prepared.

Thats definitely a way to look at it. Would have helped no doubt if it would have worked. Really liked Coach Rose, and Coach Sullivan maybe this opens door for one of their returns. Either way WC will be well coached and prepared.
Coach Rose I believe retired from coaching. Unsure of Sullivan.

Wouldn't expect either of those guys bigdadd. Sam just may do it himself or groom someone already there.

Classic trap game talk….

Reactions: New3ra
Monroe isn’t a trap game at all. Was one of the final 8 teams in 2A last year. They’re legit.
It seems like you do not know what the term trap game means. Maybe you should read the comments in the thread first. I expect this to be a very competitive game and Monroe is more than capable of winning this game.

Reactions: New3ra
Blackandyellowfellow your yellowjackets Goanna beat Monroe this year?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT