ADVERTISEMENT

West Brunswick at Whiteville

Strick68

Aug 20, 2009
Pack 64 WB 62. Man what a game. This one kept everyone on the edge of their seats. No punts in the game as neither defense could stop the other offense. Whiteville never attempted a pass, but the WB QB threw very well. I don't know the record for a game, but i bet between both teams there was over 600 to 700 yards of offence. Both teams need a lot of work to do on defense. Whiteville could not stop the run or pass until the last 3 minutes of the game. I don't understand why the Pack don't play bump and run with the corners instead of playing 10 to 12 yards off the ends. When you do that, you are already beat unless you are playing a 2 deep safety. I hope they get that worked out or we are going to be in trouble the rest of the year. Offense wins games, but Defense wins championships. Give it to the offense and their line for winning this one. I hope and pray #22 is ok because he hurt his knee. This kid is the heart and soul of the team. He is the one player we can't lose because you can't replace him.

I know was surprised to see week 1’s score but north Brunswick is usually a pretty good team and West Brunswick hasn’t been good in awhile I was surprise to see them take the Wolfpack to the wire… I’m sure the young pack will get better as the season goes on being they’re young

Strick,alot of coaches don't choke the recoevers at line of scrimmage anymore. It will slow or knock them off their routes. Sounds like it was good game to watch.

Reactions: dirty stallion
I know was surprised to see week 1’s score but north Brunswick is usually a pretty good team and West Brunswick hasn’t been good in awhile I was surprise to see them take the Wolfpack to the wire… I’m sure the young pack will get better as the season goes on being they’re young
West was really good in 2019 and 2021 Covid Season. North has its best team in probably 30 years. So I think you may have it backwards.

West did lose its coach in May. He went back to college football coaching. He left a good group of seniors but all of them are on offense. We are horrible defensively right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT