ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to the Davidson County Invitational

Champ_24

Jul 25, 2003
Amazed by how DOMINANT Ledford and North Davidson has been this year in the 2AA East. Davidson county football deserve more respect Do not be surprised in the coming years you see Davidson county become a premier football county. Hoping for a great atmosphere Friday

I'm not being arrogant or jealous, but I feel both teams have been disrespected as far as state comparisons and standings are concerned. I feel North not so much as Ledford, early season North was ranked high, then after Losing to Davie, and running into their conference schedule, they seemed to fall further....not bitter by any means, just feel they weren't quite held in high regard somewhat, but here they are!!! Go Black Knights!!!

Regardless of how they split it, this an all-western final four in 2AA.
3 cat teams and some black knights. Last year it was 15-0 Panthers vs 15-0 Panthers. The more mountainous Panthers barely got the better of the flat land Panthers. We had to tame those mighty lions last year to even play those Panthers. Those golden lions want revenge this year but our Panthers and no vittles themselves and brandish a 30 game win streak. The Black Knights had better tighten up that armor and get ready to fight a bunch of cats if they want to make cat food out of 2 of these teams. And we could have another Panther vs Panther title game. Lots of big cats in North Carolina! I hope all the games are great with zero major injuries! High School Football is great!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT