ADVERTISEMENT

Week 4 Rankings

Big jump for Scotland in these rankings.
What a first half it was against Hoke, a place
Where the Scots struggle quite often.

Looking very dangerous out there offensively, throwing it very effectively
and have a couple of really good backs as usual, watch out if the Scots stay
healthy and avoid the covid pause...

Oh I remember you. Your the guy who says his school had a pro bowl roster from Virginia with all the 4-5 star D1 players that played Page a while back.

Reactions: UNC91
Oh I remember you. Your the guy who says his school had a pro bowl roster from Virginia with all the 4-5 star D1 players that played Page a while back.
We played Paige last season,and I think we are completing the Home & Home with them this fall as well. Yes,we have two players on this year‘s team that are committed to Oklahoma(both ARE 4-star),one committed to Boston College, one committed to Virginia Tech, and multiple other underclass men with power 5 offers(2 players with UNC offers). I’m quite sure you did not expect a team from out of state to invite you to the new stadium to get beaten by 70 points by y’all! Lol! We KNOW Vance is very good,and we are glad to see such a great team come to our school to help us open the new stadium. It should be one hell of a game, because we know y’all are very talented as well. You’re not ranked number one in the state for nothing! It should bring one heck of a crowd,if our governor allows it to sellout(it holds 8k)! How great would that be to have state champion versus state champion if both teams are able to complete a championship this Spring?! I’m just trying to get a feel of the talented players that will be coming to Richmond in the fall. My research shows that Vance is loaded, but film doesn’t always tell the full story. Film doesn’t tell me what kids will return, or when kids are missing due to injury. The size of kids on rosters can be manipulated or exaggerated as well. I’m just trying to get any input on any of the great players that are coming,if that’s possible. Thanks for your reply!

Daaaaaaaamn with all those offers and stars...hope we can score..better yet stop yall from scoring. HOPEFULLY we can b competitive..would hate to go that far to get whooped.

Daaaaaaaamn with all those offers and stars...hope we can score..better yet stop yall from scoring. HOPEFULLY we can b competitive..would hate to go that far to get whooped.
lol....you’re funny! Y’all have a great team,and we know it. I already know a few of the Vance players with offers as well. Our best 3 players will be gone in June. I’m not gonna tell you we’re not talented. I KNOW both teams are very talented. HSHS wanted a great team to open the stadium,and Vance is one hell of a team to do it. I was just wondering about the talent coming back,in the fall,after your talented seniors are gone. We should both expect a game worthy of the ESPN network.

lol....you’re funny! Y’all have a great team,and we know it. I already know a few of the Vance players with offers as well. Our best 3 players will be gone in June. I’m not gonna tell you we’re not talented. I KNOW both teams are very talented. HSHS wanted a great team to open the stadium,and Vance is one hell of a team to do it. I was just wondering about the talent coming back,in the fall,after your talented seniors are gone. We should both expect a game worthy of the ESPN network.
Not as in the know with the program as years past. The virus along with life in general I haven't been up to par with the kids coming up and transfers that transfer in. I'm sure they will b ready for the competition.

Reactions: HooSprings
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT