ADVERTISEMENT

Week 3 Northwestern 4A/3A Predictions

Titanman27

Sep 4, 2019
With the amount of craziness the past year I guess it shouldn't come as too much of a surprise to see the standings shaken up so much. More conference games this week should paint a clearer picture on who's for real and who's pretenders.

Freedom @ Alexander Central

This game has toss up written all over it. Freedom has looked OK the first 2 weeks with a new coach and many new pieces on offense and defense. AC is 0-2 and to their credit have dealt with a lot of covid issues. They seem to have that behind them now. I'm going with the home team in a slugfest.

Alexander Central 21
Freedom 19

Watauga @ Hickory

Death, taxes, and Watauga on top of the conference. That has been the norm the past few years. Hickory has been a disappointment and will be heavy underdogs here.

Watauga 28
Hickory 14

Bessemer City @ St Stephens

Kind of an odd out of conference game for Saint. Should be a good chance for them to pick up a win. Saint has some decent pieces on offense including RB McLaughlin.

St Stephens 41
Bessemer City 7

McDowell @ South Caldwell

Huge game in Hudson this Friday night. If McDowell wins they will be almost assured to get the conferences 4A berth to the state playoffs. This is a very even game and could definitely go either way.
McDowell has been leaning on their defense this year and will look to limit the South option attack.

McDowell 21
South Caldwell 20

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
With the amount of craziness the past year I guess it shouldn't come as too much of a surprise to see the standings shaken up so much. More conference games this week should paint a clearer picture on who's for real and who's pretenders.

Freedom @ Alexander Central

This game has toss up written all over it. Freedom has looked OK the first 2 weeks with a new coach and many new pieces on offense and defense. AC is 0-2 and to their credit have dealt with a lot of covid issues. They seem to have that behind them now. I'm going with the home team in a slugfest.

Alexander Central 21
Freedom 19

Watauga @ Hickory

Death, taxes, and Watauga on top of the conference. That has been the norm the past few years. Hickory has been a disappointment and will be heavy underdogs here.

Watauga 28
Hickory 14

Bessemer City @ St Stephens

Kind of an odd out of conference game for Saint. Should be a good chance for them to pick up a win. Saint has some decent pieces on offense including RB McLaughlin.

St Stephens 41
Bessemer City 7

McDowell @ South Caldwell

Huge game in Hudson this Friday night. If McDowell wins they will be almost assured to get the conferences 4A berth to the state playoffs. This is a very even game and could definitely go either way.
McDowell has been leaning on their defense this year and will look to limit the South option attack.

McDowell 21
South Caldwell 20
I agree with Most : I think that McDowell and South Caldwell could be the best game this week.

I just dont see AC winning Freedom imo but will see

South Caldwell and Alexander's margin of victory was surprising.
I was bit surprised but I’m happy for Alexander Central and I’m shocked McDowell didn’t put up more of a fight vs SC but that’s a good win by South Caldwell

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT