ADVERTISEMENT

Week 1 scores

Was not expecting this. Is murphy that good or is Franklin that bad. I thought this was a rebuilding year for murphy?
Yeah good question it's unexpected at least by this much.
Cdoc73 is going around on picks thread and 😂 for those of us who picked Franklin I was just giving them home game because who the heck knows on the first game just a guess.

Mt Airy 58
N Surry 0 Final

Elkin 28
N Wilkes 8 Final

E Wilkes 28
W Wilkes 21 Final

Robbinsville 40
E Surry 6 Final

Starmount 37
Trinity 22

N. Forsyth 41
Forbush 0

Allegheny 41
Surry Central 18

Last edited:
Reactions: Maiden Creek
Absolutely epic choke job for McDowell up 8 with the ball inside the 5 about to put the game away and they fumble. Then ES has 4th and 15 from midfield and throw up a prayer for a TD and we are going to OT

Yeah good question it's unexpected at least by this much.
Cdoc73 is going around on picks thread and 😂 for those of us who picked Franklin I was just giving them home game because who the heck knows on the first game just a guess.
Oh boo woo

Saw him score 7 td’s rushing in one game with over 350 yards as a freshman qb.
What’s the score?
Thomasville 7
Randleman 20

1 pick 6 and a couple of long completions led to the other Randleman scores. #1 for Randleman is pretty good and is making the corners look silly. Oline is outmatched despite their consistency and retuning players.

Oh boo woo
Wasn't boo wooing is what it is. I'm not surprised by Murphy win but just like your fellow Murphy fans surprised by the margin and if honest you probably are too. Just going by last year and Franklin is usually consensually have good teams and without knowing anything about ether just went with the home team would have picked Murphy if been played there because figured it would be a close game.
Unless I missed it where was your picks?

Reactions: BK13T-$
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT