ADVERTISEMENT

Weddington vs Westside (#1 4A SC)

I know the players that transferred from Byrnes to Westside this past offseason so I’m excited to see this one. It’s at Weddington so hopefully I’m able to go.

Reactions: nepsy7
Texas is probably got the best high school football honestly. It used to be Florida but Florida apparently doesn't pay anything. I got buddies that live there and they say the cost of living is high and the teachers don't get paid anything. Georgia has really good football and facilities

Texas is probably got the best high school football honestly. It used to be Florida but Florida apparently doesn't pay anything. I got buddies that live there and they say the cost of living is high and the teachers don't get paid anything. Georgia has really good football and facilities
Quality of teams in Florida have taken a dip bc of cost of living (especially in south Florida where it’s very expensive to live and where the best talent still resides) not correlating with the low pay as well. Saying that, if you are a college coach there is still no place like Dade, broward, and palm beach county to recruit WRs, RBs, and all 3 levels of your defense.

Texas and GA have your entire package though I agree. They have good teams, great talent, and good coaching that pays to attract those high level coaches.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT