ADVERTISEMENT

Wake Forest Fans r also known as WEAK county fans

ruleman77

Jul 27, 2016
Just tell how many Times it took them 2 make d Big Dance and lost, R drop d ball and FINALLY PICK UP D BALL and SCORED AND WON D BIG GAME. BUT AND I SAID BUT it DIDN' T WIN AGAINST MALLARD CREEK, BUTLER, NOR INDY against d WEAK WEST TEAM.

We will find out fairly quick good Wake Forest is this year. They play at Richmond then home against Middle Creek. I'm not a fan of Wake Forest but I think there is a good chance they'll repeat as champions. By the way, you're not allowed to say "weak county" that catch phrase was patented by the late, great CT147. He has said it so many times over the years that even he is sick of it.

We will find out fairly quick good Wake Forest is this year. They play at Richmond then home against Middle Creek. I'm not a fan of Wake Forest but I think there is a good chance they'll repeat as champions. By the way, you're not allowed to say "weak county" that catch phrase was patented by the late, great CT147. He has said it so many times over the years that even he is sick of it.
If d man let's me leave out of the county early i will b rolling with HSFB MAN and D FLOCK IN TO RAIDER STADIUM TOO.

HEY PORT , didn't yall travel to Porter Ridge a few years back and play, and NEW BERN only travel 2 durham hillside and that's nowhere compare 2 other teams travel, BUT GO BEARS............................

When did they travel to Porter Ridge? Speaking of Porter Ridge, New Bern beat them a few years ago to win their second title, thanks for the memory!

Yea ONLY a 2+ hour travel to Durham. DAAA BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................

When did they travel to Porter Ridge? Speaking of Porter Ridge, New Bern beat them a few years ago to win their second title, thanks for the memory!

Yea ONLY a 2+ hour travel to Durham. DAAA BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................
OH yea, when u travel there u leave with a loss, when u go 2 SCOTLAND U leave with a BIGGER LOSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 GOOOOO BEARS............

They not only won but did so in dominant fashion. They have a ton coming back and they and Scotland should be the top ranked teams in the state. Anyone calling them weak has zero football IQ and is simply a troll

OH yea, when u travel there u leave with a loss, when u go 2 SCOTLAND U leave with a BIGGER LOSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 GOOOOO BEARS............

Leave Chapel Hil or Winston Salem with a title the following year!! I'll take a L if it means a trophy the following year!! Goooo TITLES, I mean BEARS!!

Nothing but respect for Wake. Page was not a bad team, they beat everyone else that they had to. Wake was just so obviously better.

Page was a hell of a team and was shut down by Wake. I'll always think the east side of the state is not as filled with talent as the west but You don't win the top division without skill. They beat page, the same program who ran Vance All the way back to Charlotte and page also had one of the best RB's in the state. Wake earned the championship.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
Wake was the most physically imposing well coached team at 7v7. And if u add those together u get W's. No doubt about it if wake is weak they aren't.

If there BIGS and run game are on point with what I saw at 7 on 7 structure of the passing game NO ONE beats them in the East period.....

10 of 11 back on offense for WF including the QB who is a senior, and all three RB's. Defensively they lost 3 LBs and a couple D line but their D coordinator says they have a lot of athletes on defense and they will be strong again on the defensive side of the ball. They have to be the favorite to repeat. People talk down 7 on 7's for good reason HOWEVER WF's 7 on 7 play has been impressive. No one can seem to beat them (although Middle Creek only lost by 1 point to them in the Charlotte tournament) and they have a big O Line and They always have 6' 4" 280 plus D line every year. Hopefully they'll drop to 4A this year.

We have been around for many and many years, and we have seen teams that were unbeatable . But when they line up opposite on defense and offense 11 guys they would have never in there heads they had 2 beat d other 5 guys n d striped shirts which they couldn't do, AND THEY LOST DA GAME..........................

10 of 11 back on offense for WF including the QB who is a senior, and all three RB's. Defensively they lost 3 LBs and a couple D line but their D coordinator says they have a lot of athletes on defense and they will be strong again on the defensive side of the ball. They have to be the favorite to repeat. People talk down 7 on 7's for good reason HOWEVER WF's 7 on 7 play has been impressive. No one can seem to beat them (although Middle Creek only lost by 1 point to them in the Charlotte tournament) and they have a big O Line and They always have 6' 4" 280 plus D line every year. Hopefully they'll drop to 4A this year.

WF has an under-rated coach who really has kids buy into their philosophy. The entire junior program is in line. They have a tradition of hitting hard and running a defense first, ball control approach. They return a ton. BUT, don't underestimate the loss of Hodge. Dude was a man. He came in on offense and threw the key block on the sweep right against Middle Creek in OT when it was 2nd & 9 that got them to 3rd and inches. Dude scared most of Page's offense. He will be hard to replace, but I think they will be very, very good.

WF has an under-rated coach who really has kids buy into their philosophy. The entire junior program is in line. They have a tradition of hitting hard and running a defense first, ball control approach. They return a ton. BUT, don't underestimate the loss of Hodge. Dude was a man. He came in on offense and threw the key block on the sweep right against Middle Creek in OT when it was 2nd & 9 that got them to 3rd and inches. Dude scared most of Page's offense. He will be hard to replace, but I think they will be very, very good.
I watched that page game from last yr. He singlehandedly wrecked page by himself [Hodge]

Reactions: Blue and Gold22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT