ADVERTISEMENT

W Rowan 12 Mooresville 8

OptionFreak

Dec 3, 2005
Planet Earth
Mooresville struck first with a 67 yd bomb on their first play from scrimmage but missed the xp. WR tied it up right before the half and thats the way it stayed until the fourth quarter. An errant snap on a WR punt rolled out the back of the end zone to give Mooresville a two point lead. A furious rally and a long pass play placed WR inside the Mooresville ten and with a little over a minute left they scored to take the lead for good. Mooresville plays at home vs Hough next Friday.

Reactions: Hon Dines
Idk what the heck that was, but That was so disgusting to watch last night. One could say borderline embarrassing

Things will not get any easier for the Blue Devils going forward with a three game stretch including visits from Hough (this Friday) and Kannapolis, in two weeks. Although the defense played "bend but dont break" at WR, the offense mustered paltry numbers. This is a young team here with a change at head coach. It may take some time. It could get worse before it gets better. I hope the kids keep their heads up and stay together through all this. Paxton is a real good coach as are the rest of the guys on the staff. I'm confident they'll turn this around.

The one thing offensively i will compliment our guys on was ball security. For as bad as things went, we really didnt give anything to west. West earned what they got. I expect things will improve each week. Just have to weather the non conference storm- once we hit NPC play we will be fine.

On a sode note- this might be the best secondary group weve had in some time. I love how they play with swag and intensity

Reactions: OptionFreak
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT