ADVERTISEMENT

Vikings and Martin County

Uhhhh what coaches were taking. If so those coaches not very important to the scheme and everyday going on at MCHS in my experience
Uhhh, I don't know their position within the staff. Probably shouldn't be coaches if they aren't important though. How did you even come up with that assertion anyway, of them not being important because they were saying that they like their chances vs Tarboro? Make it make sense to me.

• Haha
Reactions: Downeastsmashmouth
I imagine Martin County has seen the footage of the Havelock game against Tarboro and believes they will do the same. Here's the thing though, Havelock had depth and D1 talent. Martin County will score but I just don't see them holding the Vikings offense down. I hear the same thing every year when it comes to Martin County about liking their chances against Tarboro. And then reality hits..

I don't know who that Coach could have been, but I do know that a few SWE people were saying that the current SWE team wasn't good, as if they were throwing off on Tarboro saying the current Tarboro team wasn't good when the game was close. Don't believe everything you hear. I didn't see any Martin County coaches on the sideline when I was there. I was standing by the fence, so I wonder who that was.

I don't know who that Coach could have been, but I do know that a few SWE people were saying that the current SWE team wasn't good, as if they were throwing off on Tarboro saying the current Tarboro team wasn't good when the game was close. Don't believe everything you hear. I didn't see any Martin County coaches on the sideline when I was there. I was standing by the fence, so I wonder who that was.
Everything I've heard from swe fans they were very high on this team. I must admit I did not see them losing to Farmville and North Pitt. As for this game Friday this is a good QB Tarboro is facing. Defense wise Martin County looks solid be interesting to see if they can slow down Tarboro on offense.

Reactions: sbbbfan
Everything I've heard from swe fans they were very high on this team. I must admit I did not see them losing to Farmville and North Pitt. As for this game Friday this is a good QB Tarboro is facing. Defense wise Martin County looks solid be interesting to see if they can slow down Tarboro on offense.
I'm proud of this bunch! Most of them I coached in Rec and Middle School in Martin County. Whether or not people want to admit it, I respect Tarboro's program. I go back and forth with a guy on Facebook when he starts to talk negative about the things Tarboro has done. It has always been bad blood between schools in Martin County and Tarboro, but it end of the day it's all about the kids.

I'm not sure what the hype about this game is about. If it's closer than 28 in favor of Tarboro, I'll be shocked.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT