ADVERTISEMENT

TW Andrews Head Coaching Position-OPEN

GoNtheDistance

Oct 3, 2003
Kelly Clark has stepped down after 2 season as head coach at TW Andrews in High Point, NC. The school needs some stability at this position after having been a perennial force for so long. The last few years have been rough, and with the right coach and a couple stable years would reap the benefits of a change. Interested to see who they may get.

GoN,
My perception has been that the presence or absence of assistant coach/high school faculty members has been an issue in the coaching carousel. Is that still the case?

Last edited:
Lots of issues, lack of on campus assistants, major school discipline issues, facility maintenance, and other things getting in the way of a big hire.

GoN,
My perception has been that the presence or absence of assistant coach/high school faculty members has been an issue in the coacjing carousel. Is that still the case?

Yes still an issue and yes issues noted below still exist. There’s some issues but the right guy could come in, clean it up a bit and reap the rewards of their work because there’s talent to be very good every year.

Yes still an issue and yes issues noted below still exist. There’s some issues but the right guy could come in, clean it up a bit and reap the rewards of their work because there’s talent to be very good every year.
While you know my feelings about not wanting Thomasville in the same conference as Andrews, I believe it’s good for football in our area for Andrews to have a strong athletic program.
Good luck in the search.

Reactions: GoNtheDistance
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT