ADVERTISEMENT

Top State Title Contenders 4A West

mrhonda

Nov 12, 2012
Someone from the east, who knows that half of the state much better than I do, should give their picks, but these are the teams I consider the top contenders from the west in 4A. I have no idea, as of now, where the split will be between 4A and 4AA, so I've lumped the teams together. In making this list, I'm making the assumption (which could be proven wrong), that Richmond will go east and Page will remain where it has usually remained, in the west. Scotland could go east as well, but I'm including them in my list. If I were making a list for the east, I'd include Richmond. There are several teams in the west, that could make noise, but these teams are, in my opinion, the top contenders.

Dudley 8-0

Butler 9-1

East Forsyth 8-1

Mallard Creek 7-2

Scotland 9-0 (Could also go east)

Page 8-1

Vance 8-1

Charlotte Catholic 8-1

Reactions: whyaskwhy
Don't forget Davie County who beat Page HS(4-AA) by double digits! 6-0 in CPC conference: The CPC will have 5 playoff teams: Davie may get the #1 overall seed in the West 4-A. When you beat Page HS, West Forsyth, North Davidson & Mt Tabor. You are legit...they beat 3 of them by double digits... you gotta see them to believe it. QB Reynolds is a play making machine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT