ADVERTISEMENT

Top 4A Games: Week 3

PatrickO'Brien

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2012
What are your top games in the 4A Division for Week 3. There are quite a few to watch out for, even a few NC vs. SC games, along with teams going up against a team in VA.

Our top games in the 4A Division will be released Wednesday, but we want to hear yours.

We are all a little bias to our local areas: Forsyth thats a great matchup,
Honda thats a great border matchup, Scotland going to Marlboro is our
version of the Border War. The crowd this Friday night at the "dawg pound"
will closely rival a Richmond crowd.

Reactions: DreadScot
What are your top games in the 4A Division for Week 3. There are quite a few to watch out for, even a few NC vs. SC games, along with teams going up against a team in VA.

Our top games in the 4A Division will be released Wednesday, but we want to hear yours.
I like both NC schools by double digits in the border matchups!!

I have to agree with the East Forsyth West Forsyth game.. That will be an intriguing game to hear about.. Anyone heading to that game so we can follow them with updates on Twitter?

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
Great.. I will follow now and continue to follow throughout Friday night. Should be a great one

Hough (2-0) at Lake Norman (2-0) will be interesting game.. Think it will be a defensive slugfest (not to mention a rivalry game)

We are all a little bias to our local areas: Forsyth thats a great matchup,
Honda thats a great border matchup, Scotland going to Marlboro is our
version of the Border War. The crowd this Friday night at the "dawg pound"
will closely rival a Richmond crowd.

Wish I could make it down for that game! I think by the third quarter the Scots will have it on cruise control.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT