ADVERTISEMENT

top 4a/4aa teams in triad?

There are no 4AA or 4A teams in Alamance County . Guilford County has two 4AA teams in Page and Northwest Guilford. Forsyth County has three 4AA teams in RJ Reynolds, East and West.

Reactions: Veejay4
It'll more than likely be the usual Page and East Forsyth as your front runners with West Forsyth maybe sneaking in with a solid season.

Man, u know Jack be's lyin' wit dat wack-yack. If'n Dudley wuz still 4A, dey wu'be 'sposin' yo' weak kilt'arses, DIG IT? Right on! Bettuh sell dat jibe to somebodies who'sa buyin. Sheeeeeeee

Man, u know Jack be's lyin' wit dat wack-yack. If'n Dudley wuz still 4A, dey wu'be 'sposin' yo' weak kilt'arses, DIG IT? Right on! Bettuh sell dat jibe to somebodies who'sa buyin. Sheeeeeeee

sorry...took me a minute to decipher your comment...o_O... no lying here... much respect to Dudley but we still got unfinished business with them...you see we dont run from Competition in Scotland County we encourage it. Truth is Dudley would be in the top 7 easy in 4A along with Scotland and a host of others... hope that JIBEs for ya...long story short SCOTS aint scared of Sugar Honey Ice Tea.....Ya Dig...wichyo jibingarse!

East, Page and my sleeper is Grimsley. Grimsley played a lot of young kids last year if I'm not mistaken and they were competitive too.

East, Page and my sleeper is Grimsley. Grimsley played a lot of young kids last year if I'm not mistaken and they were competitive too.

East and Page definitely. Reidsville plays East in a scrimmage I want to see that.

sorry...took me a minute to decipher your comment...o_O... no lying here... much respect to Dudley but we still got unfinished business with them...you see we dont run from Competition in Scotland County we encourage it. Truth is Dudley would be in the top 7 easy in 4A along with Scotland and a host of others... hope that JIBEs for ya...long story short SCOTS aint scared of Sugar Honey Ice Tea.....Ya Dig...wichyo jibingarse!
This Dudley team that will be on display this year would be a top 5 team no debate in the 4A. This front seven reminds me of "08" Where your DT is 330 plus with ends that's 280. But back to the Scotland ,Dudley wanted Scotland when yall had Zeus. I'd would've to see Zeus against our D.

This Dudley team that will be on display this year would be a top 5 team no debate in the 4A. This front seven reminds me of "08" Where your DT is 330 plus with ends that's 280. But back to the Scotland ,Dudley wanted Scotland when yall had Zeus. I'd would've to see Zeus against our D.

IMG wouldn't be able to stop a healthy Zamir White. It would get ugly fast against Dudley.

Last edited:
IMG wouldn't be able to stop a healthy Zamir White. It would get ugly fast against Dudley.
I highly doubt it will get ugly. Our D too full of pride for that. Yeah he would make plays and get some runs. But he wouldn't run wild against us. Our front 7 that year was insane. Just ask Cape Fear the team we blanked that year 54-0 in the state Championship. Yall lost to them 27 to 7 with a healthy Zeus. He was your team. Scotland County wouldn't have stopped Hooker and the gridiron gang. We would've crushed Scotland County that year. Cape Fear didn't even get on our side of the 50 all game. We would've done the same to Zeus how we done Elijah Hood for Catholic, we get real starch.

I highly doubt it will get ugly. Our D too full of pride for that. Yeah he would make plays and get some runs. But he wouldn't run wild against us. Our front 7 that year was insane. Just ask Cape Fear the team we blanked that year 54-0 in the state Championship. Yall lost to them 27 to 7 with a healthy Zeus. He was your team. Scotland County wouldn't have stopped Hooker and the gridiron gang. We would've crushed Scotland County that year. Cape Fear didn't even get on our side of the 50 all game. We would've done the same to Zeus how we done Elijah Hood for Catholic, we get real starch.

As I said on my previous post. IMG wouldn't stop Zamir White. Yes it would get ugly. Elijah Hood Great back, but Zamir White was a once and a life time type RB. Same size but Zeus much faster with more wiggle, with crazy power. He was the #1RB in the Nation for a reason. Hood rushed for 149 yards against Dudley, so exactly what did you do? The score was 20-15. Stop acting like you guys were world beaters. You barely got out alive. CAPE FEAR...LMAO? We never played Cape Fear.

As I said on my previous post. IMG wouldn't stop Zamir White. Yes it would get ugly. Elijah Hood Great back, but Zamir White was a once and a life time type RB. Same size but Zeus much faster with more wiggle, with crazy power. He was the #1RB in the Nation for a reason. Hood rushed for 149 yards against Dudley, so exactly what did you do? The score was 20-15. Stop acting like you guys were world beaters. You barely got out alive. CAPE FEAR...LMAO? We never played Cape Fear.
You sound like a straight fool. You telling me Zamir White didn't lose to Cape Fear? Ask a anybody from Scotland or Cape Fear. He score one touchdown that game. Cape Fear clamped down.

You sound like a straight fool. You telling me Zamir White didn't lose to Cape Fear? Ask a anybody from Scotland or Cape Fear. He score one touchdown that game. Cape Fear clamped down.

I know nothing about what happened with Scotland and Cape Fear. You said yawl lost 27-7. I guess you were assuming I was affiliated with SC. I'm Mallard Creek and as I said before, we never played Cape Fear.

I know nothing about what happened with Scotland and Cape Fear. You said yawl lost 27-7. I guess you were assuming I was affiliated with SC. I'm Mallard Creek and as I said before, we never played Cape Fear.

You must be confused because he's talking about Dudley beating the dog poop out of Cape Fear 54-0 in the state title game. The same Cape Fear team that beat Zamir's Scotland team 27-7.

That 2016 Dudley team was monstrous.

You must be confused because he's talking about Dudley beating the dog poop out of Cape Fear 54-0 in the state title game. The same Cape Fear team that beat Zamir's Scotland team 27-7.

No! I'm not confused at all. He was assuming i was a SC guy, which I am not. But a big fan of White . Zamir was a Jr against Cape Fear. Fans were upset that year because they gave him very few touches. His senior year there was no team stopping him, and that includes Dudley.

No! I'm not confused at all. He was assuming i was a SC guy, which I am not. But a big fan of White . Zamir was a Jr against Cape Fear. Fans were upset that year because they gave him very few touches. His senior year there was no team stopping him, and that includes Dudley.

Oh okay.

So you're saying that 2016 Dudley wouldn't have stopped the 2017 Zamir... I think I can agree with that a little. I seen the MC and Scotland game that year and he basically did what he wanted to.

But I don't think that 2017 Scotland team would beat the 2016 Dudley team.

Oh okay.

So you're saying that 2016 Dudley wouldn't have stopped the 2017 Zamir... I think I can agree with that a little. I seen the MC and Scotland game that year and he basically did what he wanted to.

But I don't think that 2017 Scotland team would beat the 2016 Dudley team.

No comment on the score! My opinion was on them stopping him, not happening. Not even IMG front 7, which they were not.

He knew exactly what we're talking about...lol

He knew exactly what we're talking about...lol
Yall lost to them 27 to 7 with a healthy Zeus???? No you thought you were talking to a Scotland guy. ......Don't try and divert. Dudley front 7 is not stopping Zamir White. Him touching the ball 9 to 10 touches against Cape Fear his Junior yeard does not equate to Dudley stopping him his senior year, because you guys blew Cape Fear out the following week. Come on man!

Last edited:

Couldn't beat Page

Reactions: btango
NO Way Dudley stops Zamir....and I'm a SC guy... live in Greensboro so i follow Dudley pretty close...I like to think of Dudley as my 2nd high school (never attended, just close to a lot of the Dudley Football Community). If you ever seen him play in person you would understand.

I'm not a Scotland guy but I'm sure hoping Zamir can overcome the injury and make a big splash in college. Any news on his rehab?

I'm not a Scotland guy but I'm sure hoping Zamir can overcome the injury and make a big splash in college. Any news on his rehab?

Like I said Zeus wouldn't be enough. Damn sure wasn't enough against Cape Fear. Dudley would've beat Scotland County hands down that year. I played for Dudley. Coach Davis was our DC at the time. I bleed blue and gold. Like I said Zeus would've got some yards and maybe scored. Were not letting one back beat us homie. Plain and simple the DBoyz would come out on top. Scotland County still feel some way after we spanked that a#s in the State Championship. When they had a all world QB. The case I'm making is Zeus is not gonna beat Dudley that year. I know football. And I'll say about 40% of the players that he faced him were scared to hit and wrap up. At Dudley we put your d$#k in the dirt as Coach Davis say. Nepsy the way you di#$ride I assumed you were a Scotland County fan. No shot at Scotland County at all. I'm saying is that Dudley would've beaten them. They would've done enough to contain him and get the W.

No doubt about it brother. I hope he does come back even stronger. I'm a Bulldog fan and I hope Kirby dont rush him back. But from what I've seen he is cutting smoothly and planting.DeAndre Swift and Zeus are training together along with Cook. All he needs is one good hit to get his confidence. And he's gonna take off #ZeusStrong

Like I said Zeus wouldn't be enough. Damn sure wasn't enough against Cape Fear. Dudley would've beat Scotland County hands down that year. I played for Dudley. Coach Davis was our DC at the time. I bleed blue and gold. Like I said Zeus would've got some yards and maybe scored. Were not letting one back beat us homie. Plain and simple the DBoyz would come out on top. Scotland County still feel some way after we spanked that a#s in the State Championship. When they had a all world QB. The case I'm making is Zeus is not gonna beat Dudley that year. I know football. And I'll say about 40% of the players that he faced him were scared to hit and wrap up. At Dudley we put your d$#k in the dirt as Coach Davis say. Nepsy the way you di#$ride I assumed you were a Scotland County fan. No shot at Scotland County at all. I'm saying is that Dudley would've beaten them. They would've done enough to contain him and get the W.

I have no clue what the score would have been, and neither do you. Regardless of who won?Dudley's front 7 was not stopping Zamir White. Especially his senior year. PERIOD! Coach Davis being your DC, and you running around bleeding blue and gold was not going to help.

FYI! Never come on a football thread and tell people, i know football. :) It gives it away...LOL! Shows a lack of confidence and low self-esteem. Successful people don't have to tell people they're successful.

Promise I thought this thread said 4A-4AA TRIAD teams. Amazing the turn these things take. I'd never bet against Dudley though. Too much pride, tradition and studs that always play with a chip on their shoulders. At least they're in the triad. Lol. May as well be here for the rest of the comments. EAGLEPRIDE!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT