ADVERTISEMENT

Tonights scores

Andrews might beat Elkin. Wildcats playing good right now.
Veer with 2 1,000 yard rushers and a good defense.

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Not surprised with the Avery score. They haven’t been playing good football the past few weeks

I tried telling people they looked like they have fallen off but everyone wanted to blame it on the schedule. I felt like it could be a good game. Either way Starmount has been all the heck for the last 10 weeks. Glad they got it together tonight.

Andrews might beat Elkin. Wildcats playing good right now.
Veer with 2 1,000 yard rushers and a good defense.
All around great win. Offense was clicking on all cylinders. Passing game was the best I’ve seen in Andrews history had one 60 yd pass called back and one pass from the one yard line was bobbled by reciver and intercepted in end zone. Qb has grew into the position and goes through the progression and finds the open receiver. We now have the 2 - 1000 yd rushers, a elusive running Qb who has matured into a good passer, a freshman fullback who can pound it and 4 receivers who are making catches. It was beautiful to watch tonight

Reactions: smcdogfan
Proud of my team tonight played with a lot of heart. About a dozen or so players didn’t come out to the game tonight, including three of our seniors. Good luck next week Wildcats.

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Wildcat a lot of teams look beautiful vs cherokee this year. Congrats on the win....yall got another winnable game vs elkin. Elkin in my opinion is very overrated. If y'all can pound the rock yall got a good shot.

Wildcat a lot of teams look beautiful vs cherokee this year. Congrats on the win....yall got another winnable game vs elkin. Elkin in my opinion is very overrated. If y'all can pound the rock yall got a good shot.
That’s true but we have watched our young team grow and mature as the season rolled on. They have had growing pains along the way but tonight it all came together and is something to build on. We’re excited in Andrews for a school of only 207 students and only 5 seniors. 56 to 13 in 3rd Qtr is still dang good against Cherokee. If our offense continues to play like they preformed tonight I believe we have a chance. It’s a long 4 hour trip and it would be a great building block to go into Elkin and leave with a win

Proud of my team tonight played with a lot of heart. About a dozen or so players didn’t come out to the game tonight, including three of our seniors. Good luck next week Wildcats.
Cherokee did play with a lot of heart. Came out fired up and never quit playing. It was a good clean game. It had to have been hard not playing a game in the last week of regular season and think you wouldn’t even be in the playoffs only to find out you were

Last edited:
Who has overrated Elkin?

Should have said overseeded...we were beating them 13 to 7 with 6 minutes left in the 4th qtr last week....and I was thinking...this is gonna be the overall 2 seed? Alleghany could have been in Elkins position....we lost very close winnable games we were winning in the 4th qtr or within a touchdown vs. North wilkes. East wilkes. Wilkes central..and elkin this year. If we didn't blow those games we would be sitting in Elkins spot. Conference was wide open I've ever seen it this season with exception of west wilkes

Should have said overseeded...we were beating them 13 to 7 with 6 minutes left in the 4th qtr last week....and I was thinking...this is gonna be the overall 2 seed? Alleghany could have been in Elkins position....we lost very close winnable games we were winning in the 4th qtr or within a touchdown vs. North wilkes. East wilkes. Wilkes central..and elkin this year. If we didn't blow those games we would be sitting in Elkins spot. Conference was wide open I've ever seen it this season with exception of west wilkes
What is Elkins strength & weakness ? Asking for a friend lol

Heck if playing the “what if” game....Starmount looked like the team that beat Mount Airy last night. What if they had played like that all season?

Reactions: footballstar_17
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT