ADVERTISEMENT

Thursday Night SMC Hoops

Rosman seems to be playing better, but still think Andrews by double digits.
I think Rosman is to. The cats need to put as much energy into defense as they do offense. It’s like watching the Tarheels. When UNC plays hard nosed defense they can beat anyone in the country, they are going to get points with their fast pace. Wildcats could put teams away earlier and not let them hang around if they would turn up intensity on Defense. IMO

Rosman has even less off the bench than Andrews. If Thomas isn't hitting, which he wasnt last I saw him, then they're doomed. Overall I just don't think they'll be able to keep up with the Cats quick style of play and rebounding.
I haven’t seen Rosman this year but noticed their scores are better lately. We need to win out the rest of the games leading up to Cherokee & Hayesville our last two games. One at home and one away. Plenty to work on and mature for the Cats

Reactions: ObserveAndReport
I haven’t seen Rosman this year but noticed their scores are better lately. We need to win out the rest of the games leading up to Cherokee & Hayesville our last two games. One at home and one away. Plenty to work on and mature for the Cats

It's very doable...not a single team over .500 in the 6 games on the Cats' schedule before those last two showdowns. Although Copper Basin and HDHS aren't pushovers despite their records.

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
It's very doable...not a single team over .500 in the 6 games on the Cats' schedule before those last two showdowns. Although Copper Basin and HDHS aren't pushovers despite their records.
It is doable and Hiwassee Dam just gives us fits for some reason. Wildcats played well tonight and was better on defense against Rosman. Proud of our young team even though at this point I shouldn’t say young team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT